• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Osmium

FHJoker

Re-thinking Osmium
Years
About me:
Well, this is my first try at hacking. What basically inspired me to hack was looking at all the hacks of Pokémon on the internet. At first this was going to be a simple graphics and story hack. But looking at closely at other hacks like Pokémon Prism I told myself that I can do better, so I regrouped and decided to go the extra mile and that's when the idea Pokémon Osmium was born.

Hack of:
Pokémon Gold

Features:
New Starter
New Trainers
New Enemy
New Story
New Dex order
New Items
All Legendary Pokémon will roam
All Pokémon are available
New Region

Storyline:

You are a trainer living in the region of Kanjo. (Named since it contains only Pokémon native to Kanto and Johto) Your dad, Professor ??? who is best known for his research on cloning Pokémon gives you his Ursaring's newborn Teddiursa as a starter Pokémon. During the beginning of your quest you run into a trainer with a Mankey. After the match before you reach the next town you find out that your dad's lab has been robbed. The suspect is the trainer you've faced. The stolen item is the files on your dad's research. You find out that the trainer is working for Team Shadow an evil organization bent on the capture of rare and powerful Pokémon for world domination. They apparently captured a Mewtwo and since it is one of a kind they plan to clone it and make an army. They succeed but, the original Mewtwo escapes and so do most of the clones (Which can explain the fact of there being a shiny Mewtwo in the games). The lab that Mewtwo was cloned in was destroyed and so were the files and the leader, except his Pokémon who survived the destruction. They appoint a new leader and give him his Pokémon. With their new leader will Team Shadow succeed? Is their new leader the trainer you ran into? And where did the original Mewtwo go? You'll just have to play to find out.

Screenshots:
None as of yet.

Team:
None as of yet, mostly everything is done by me. If anyone would like to help me, message me.

Progress:
Working on the first three towns.

Banners:
Will make some soon.

Last edited:

Mr. Magius

  
Years
The hack is looking good so far. I think you should have waited just a little while because you have no work to show us... but I hope to see something. Good luck FHJoker... oh and why Teddiursa and Mankey?

FHJoker

Re-thinking Osmium
Years
The hack is looking good so far. I think you should have waited just a little while because you have no work to show us... but I hope to see something. Good luck FHJoker... oh and why Teddiursa and Mankey?
Well I decided to post now because its been almost a year and I haven't done a lot so I hope that is will get me really motivated to do the hack. And to answer your question about the starters, well, I pick Teddiursa because of the moon on it's head which kind of reminded me of the theme in which the final battle with the leader only happens at night and that one of the towns is haunted. I picked Mankey because it's type is Teddiursa's weakness, plus it's the only fighting type with a two stage evolutionary line, and it's nature of being angry which is perfect for the rival. I didn't notice this at first but when I was assembling the Kanjo Dex I found out that Mankey's and Teddiursa's hex numbers end in 8 while their evolutions end in 9.
But I'll try to have some screens ASAP.

Last edited:
Back