• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Non-dancing dancers!

Years
  • Guys I need help one more time. In my project there is a gym leader who is a dance teacher but she uses fighting-type Pokémon. So far so good. As you already know, Oricorio has a ability (Dancer) that copies the dance moves if your opponent uses any.
    My idea is to give only this Gym Leader's Pokes the same effect as the Dancer ability, without change the original abilities of your Pokémon, can anyone guide me how to do this?
    I'll leave here the code I use to Dancer

Spoiler:

Ty~@

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Maybe you could add a switch, and then check if the Pokémon has :DANCER or this switch is on?

Years
  • If I add the switch, will not it have the effect for both sides of the field? I want to create this effect just for the side of this gym leader.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Good point. In the switch check you could check that it's also a Pokémon controlled by the AI (which I think you do by looking at the index of the Pokémon, there's two numbers for player-owned, and two for AI-owned).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Marcello (pokémon Reborn scripter) help me to create this, in this case, the code is:

Spoiler:

and for non damaging moves only change the "k" for "s".

Last edited:
    Back