• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
I email Pokemon with this idea. A new 3ds game called Pokemon Purple. The game is set around ghost type pokemon. Anybody have any comments or ideas about my idea?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hard to comment on this when you have no info other than the name, system, and what it's set around. :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
Like all the other ones except have it where you start maybe in Lavender town and get to choose a ghost type Pokemon. And update it to where you can customize your character. Something like that. Do you have any good ideas to go along?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
You can always make a ROM hack on it. :D Now go to the ROM hacking sections and learn ROM hacking, if you know how already, start working on it!

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
A ROM Hack would probably be the best way to go with this. I doubt Nintendo will take an email and make a game out of it. Unless you know someone who works there.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, if you email Nintendo all you will get is an automatic generic "thank you for your concerns" response. They will not make a game centered around a random town in an old region when fans are calling for Hoenn remakes instead. I am not saying your idea is bad it certainly doesn't warrant Nintendo spending millions and millions of dollars on a game that won't have much success. You should definately make a ROM hack possibly of HG/SS where the graphics are better and Lavender town is already set up and you will have a ton of people here who LOVE hacks including myself who will play this game and get an idea of your adventure you are creating. Good luck with your idea though!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Reiterating what others said about this idea is that it seems more Hack based rather than a Main Series game. Its far to specialized for a main series game for me, not to mention it centers around one type of Pokemon. If they are going to create a new game I think they would remake Yellow if they were going to revisit Kanto yet again which I don't see happening any time soon. On top of that I think they would want too have something more to a game other than what is presented.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, you might wanna just consider making this a hack then. Try checking out the Emulation and ROM Hacking forums. That being said, there's really not much more to discuss here so...

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back