• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Grand Expediton Diary/Journal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
Years
Now that we have enough members on broard, it's time I'd start this Diary/Journal disscussion thread.

Rules:
All members of the Rp are welcome to post Diary/Journal entries through thier character's point of view.

The entries can be about anything they want, as long as it's related to the RP.

Anything posted on this thread WILL NOT be mentioned on the actually RP.
(Even though everyone can read it, a Diary/Journal is personal!)

All non RP members are only allowed to comment on the entries and the RP itself.

And most of all... HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!

I'll begin this thread with my chracter's first entry.
____________________________-

08/11/08

Dear Journal,

I've never written in a Journal before, but somehow I feel that I can say anything here.

I have a dream... to be a member of a Master rank Exploration team!
I'm on my way towards Storming Square, the best place to recruit members for my team.
I'm alone right now... but soon all that will change!

I'll be reaching my destination a few days from now, I'll talk to you then!
See you later!

Timor

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
08/12/08

I've been wandering for a bit, trying to find a rescue team to join, but most of them have either been too high rank, or chock full of members. I'm really having trouble. Maybe I'm not fit for a rescue team? Oh well. I will go to Storming Square to see for the last time if I have any luck.

Pika

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
Years
13/8/08

This morning I was looking around and found another blast seed! that make six or so now!
After finding them i felt sure i'd be able to find a team that would explore the underground!
I'm on my way to Storming square, so i'll hopefully find some teams that want to explore the underground.
As i've said in... oh I guess every entry now...
I don't like the thought of flying.
Maybe If there is a team they'll be happy to exclude me from flying stuff...

See you next time,
Bargo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back