• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Hello, I'm AuraCrystal. I'm am new to this site, but I have been around other pokemon forums for much longer.

I find it strange that the rules were posted on July 8, 2007. This was the day I got my first pokemon game--though I had been watching the anime for much longer.

Years
  • hey welcome to pokemon forums if you have any questions feel free to ask me :D
    but i usuallu make things up as i go along :P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hiya Auracrystal! Welcome to the Poke'community forums, buddy! :3

So you've already been through the rules? Wow, that's awesome! Also, it seems like an interesting coincidence that you bought your first game on the same date as when PC's rules were posted. Well, tbh, even I started playing pokemon sometime in 2006 or '07. Dunno the exact date but yeah. And no, I didn't start with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or FR/LG; I started with Red. xD; Just to say the least, it was fun. ;D

Anyways, be sure to have fun around the forums, mate. If you have any questions or doubts, you can just contact the staff about it. They're awesome. ;D

Back