• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Pokémon - Project Victory OOC Thread

Pokémon – Trainer Data
Edit Your Post And Include Your Own Trainer Data Below

Trainer Name: Michael Smith

Trainer Age: 16

Trainer DoB: 07 December

Badges:

[ ] - Boulder Badge
[ ] - Cascade Badge
[ ] - Thunder Badge
[ ] - Rainbow Badge
[ ] - Soul Badge
[ ] - Marsh Badge
[ ] - Volcano Badge
[ ] - Earth Badge

Pokedex:

Collection:

Seen:

Eevee
Pidgey
Nidoran
Ekans
Koffing
Pikachu

Caught:

Eevee
Nidoran
Pikachu

Party:

Spr_3f_133.png

Name: Eevee/Aliyah
Evolution Pokemon
Level 6
Timid Nature
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack.

Spr_3f_029.png

Name: Nidoran/Lucky
Poison Pin Pokemon
Level 6
Serious Nature
Attacks: Growl, Scratch, Tail Whip, Double Kick.

Spr_3f_025.png

Name: Pikachu/Trouble
Mouse Pokemon
Level 7
Jolly Nature
Attacks: Thunder Shock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave.

Box Pokemon:

None

Key Items:

Pokedex

Last edited:

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
That's okay, I made my RP have many spaces to join and also each person who even are part of one big storyline have their own unique adventures to the RP will be able to carry on smoothly. Thanks for informing me though.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
I'll post an SU soon :D I said I had some questions to ask but I'm not confused anymore :P

Years
To let you know, I start school tomorrow =( I'll be gone from...erm...well, lol, 5:45 am to around 3:15 pm, I believe. I'm UTC -4 (according to the PC thingie) So yeah XP But I should be able to keep up at an average rate.

Years
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. What "levels" will our Pokemon be? I don't me that...like...grr, I mean so we know what moves they can have now? I know we won't have the levels later on, but yeah ><;

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
They know basically all their moves, just as the RP progresses our Pokémon will get stronger, when you feel your Pokémon should know a move, for example if you have a Blastoise and your in peril and then he uses Hydro Pump, he will learn it then, like in the anime. =D

Years
Oh I see. So for example now Dratini would basically start out with like...Wrap and Leer or something? And then just poof stronger in an uber-intense battle XD Got'cha =)

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
Yeah you can RP with people and become friends and enemies, we are all in the same world so to speak and we will cross paths and stuff. You can just search in google your Pokémon and it should come up with sites with a list of their moves, you just start from the bottom and choose the ones that suit the scenario.

Years
I just thought. So...yeah, there's no PC system, but WHAT if we captured the Pokemon then released it? Lol, would that work? Oh and about water types...can we have Pokemon like Horsea appear anywhere there is water? Or does it have to be specified? And...instead of like a Good/Super/Old Rod, would they just pop up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back