• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hello everyone, my names Lighthero34, as you may know, and I would like to say hello to all of the Pokemon forums. I have played a few different Pokemon games, including Red, Blue, Diamond, black White 2, and currently playing through Emerald. In my first ever play through of Diamond, I fought Cyrus with a Torrterra, Gyrados, zubat, bibarral, geodude, and that Avalanche Pokemon I can't remember the name of. By the end of the battle, all that was remaining were zubat and Bibarral, so I was forced to waste my Master Ball on Dialga. Now that you know something about me, tell me a little bit about yourselves.

I also leave you with this question:

What do you think the realistically best Pokemon is?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there and welcome to PC! :D

Unfortunately, this is the Art & Design section, so only galleries or discussions pertaining to art belong here. However, this community would love to know more about you and give you a proper welcoming! Have you tried posting an introduction thread in the New Users / Welcome section? There you will be able to tell us all about yourself and learn a little more about this community.

I'm going to lock this thread, but please visit the aforementioned link because I'm sure PC would love to get to know you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to VM me or any of the other staff here and we will happily lend you a hand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back