• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Scratch

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years

Here you go! Sorry it took a little bit.

Spoiler:

Here are the design sketches I made during my free time at school. Some swearing. The last one was just me playing around with my colored pencils I hadn't used in a year.

Spoiler:

This one is more of a general message, but this is was like a 30 minute sketch to a friend who was helping me out on suggestions on what the hair was going to look like including highlights that I decided I didn't want to put in the final image. The Nico Nico Nii bit was something I drew because of the last design on the second pic. It's just a screenshot from SAI, though.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
So real life just hit me in the face for this week and long story short, I can't find a good way to fit in doing drawing requests without screwing up real life. But in the mean time, I did some GFX things because why not. Second one is a request (yeah I know irony, but knowing the forum this was for, I might not have more GFX requests for a couple days).

013nNQD.png

HOwcrqi.png

Back