• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 28, 2013
    Hey everyone! My name is Nick and I am new to these forums. I used to be big in Pokemon forums in the past, but it has been a long time. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and talking about some Pokemon!

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
    Years
  • Hi Zondar, I'm sure that if you love Pokemon, then these forums will feel like your second home! I'm relatively new here myself, but don't worry, you're surrounded by people of which all of us have a common interest: Pokemon! Maybe we can be friends, and just to know, what's your favourite Pokemon?

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 28, 2013
    That's a hard choice...since there are so many to choose from lol. I'm going to have to go old school and say Charizard.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Nick!

Welcome to PC! When was the last time you were "foruming"? x) Regardless, I'm glad you've decided to come back to the wonderful world of forums, and you made a fine choice in choosing PC. :]

If you love Pokémon, you'll definitely make friends here in no time. All you have to do is join in on discussions and you're pretty much set. Oh, and btw, awesome choice of favorite Pokémon. Charizard is magnificent!

If you ever would like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Back