• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to thrive on only ONE generation of Pokemon, what would it be?

If you were to thrive on only ONE generation of Pokemon, what would it be?

• Kanto

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Johto

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I prefer mixed generations.

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Just one? But...but...Snorlax, Ninetales, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Victreebel, Mew...Shuckle, Houndoom, Wobbuffet, Umbreon, Espeon Celebi and Dunsparce...Cradily, Feebas, Milotic, Mudkip, Svampert, Spoink, Latias...there are so many great pok?mon in every generation! I love them all! *Huggles all pok?mon* I love them to different extents though...Spinda, Nosepass, and the Regi trio? I love those five like I love snow in my shoes and arsenik in my tea...which, in case you didn't guess it, isn't very much.
I can't believe you're my brother, why you may ask? And that's because you hate spinda o_O Well, anyway...

This is one of the hardest questions around. There are so many pokemon I love. Mew, latias, dunsparce, shuckle, cradily, milotic, feebas, swampert, togetic, delibird, misdreavus, steelix, magnemite, magneton, bellsprout, weepinbell, victreebell, bulbasaur, totodile and jirachi, only to mention a few...

Even though cradily is my absolutely favourite pokemon, most hoenn pokemon came as a dissapointment for me, so I'll have to choose kanto. Not only does it contain many of my favourite pokemon, but I also love the music and the region itself.

Years
Kanto. It has Aritcuno, Ninetales, Jolteon, Eevee, Snorlax, Starmie, Dragonite.. good to make a netbattle team, and good to have in general, i guess.

or i'm just old skool.

Years
master chuckle said:
I can't believe so few people voted mixed regions, it was the most versatile option.
Alter Ego, I'm glad to see you agree with me. And I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who hates Nosepass. That loathsome excuse for a critter makes my eyes burn. Maybe we should be freinds.

I AGREE WITH U, Y DID PEOPLE PICK MIXED GENERATIONS THE LEAST? I KNOW I VOTED FOR IT AND YES, I HATE NOSEPASS TOO.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Mixed.
Kanto - Let's face it, it's what started it all =3
Johto - Seeing as how most of my favorite Pok?mon are from the Johto region.
Hoenn - Not my most favored but there's some really cool Pok?mon in this region.

I like all regions, they all have good and bad traits and without one there wouldn't be the other.

Back