• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good emulator 4 NDS pls

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    hi, can any pls tell me what nds emulator to use to play pokemon platinum to game be normal speed and no laggs!? if can put link to DL emulator, ty all

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Okay...?

Here's a few tips:

1. You really need to type out your sentences if you want to ask something.

2. It could be your computer.

Maybe you should Google it.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Any questions concerning emulation goes to the Emulation section so I'll move this there for you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    NO$GBA should do the trick

And a guide to doing this.
    First load the ROM and go to options and Emulation setup and look for NDS cartridge backup media and set it to FLASH512Kbytes save the setup and restart the ROM

the website is nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

BTW there is no Wi-Fi support

Years
  • Originally Posted Bycharizardcharz:

NO$GBA should do the trick

And a guide to doing this.
    First load the ROM and go to options and Emulation setup and look for NDS cartridge backup media and set it to FLASH512Kbytes save the setup and restart the ROM

the website is nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

BTW there is no Wi-Fi support

Yes, it's the best DS Emulator avalible and also someone on this forum has said that there will be a version of no$gba that supports Wi-Fi, it's just a rumor so far so don't count on me about that, anyway if you have trouble loading roms, here's the settings you should have...

dsemusettings.jpg

If that dosen't help, then I'm out of luck...

joelshawdow

pokemon fan
    Years
  • i play pokemon pearl using ideas emulator.first i patched a file to pearl rom and played with the ideas emulator .it has the capability of 10 saves and its speed is better than the latest no$gba.but pokemon diamond won't works only pearl.

Back