• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Can my friend make an account here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cycling Road

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Unfortunately my friend's name is Max and he was permabanned off a lot of sites. If he hasn't joined here already, do you mind if he joins Pokecommunity? We share computers and cracked screens now so that we can prove who's who and who's not and I hope he's sorrowful and truthful. If he messes up here, I may not be able to help him any further and I hope SPPF Mods can forgive him for past stuff for the benefit.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
lol sppf. It's fine if your friend makes an account here. Just don't get into trouble. The fact he was permabanned everywhere else makes me a little skeptical, not gonna lie. But yeah, there should be no problem with him making an account here.

It might do you some good not to randomly ask members here about stuff that happened on SPPF and other places, btw. It looks really odd and fishy.

Cycling Road

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Ok thanks. It'd be nice if someone could get the SPPF Staff team to believe us.

Edit: I was unfairly banned from most places too including BBS last night and now Piforums, which was working for me is no longer operating and I claimed to be his younger sibling who's 12 years old.

SPPF_Max

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2020
Hi, just before you close this I would like to let you all know, I'm here already and Cycling Road is alright. He's harmless and he's sorrowful too.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's probably best to not tell us all this, and just post around like typical members. Because you've just given us reasons to watch you both like a hawk. Just have fun posting around, and so long as you both follow the rules, which isn't that hard to do, you'll be fine.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I am sure if you were permabanned they wouldn't do it for no reason. Usually when a person is permabanned it is cause they either posted links to inappropriate content or have a series of warnings and they finally got around to banning. bobandbill is a Staff member here as well as Serebii Forums. So maybe he can help you if you were truly "unfairly" banned. I would suggest not to dwell what you did on other sites, and just try and keep yourself as a productive part of the community here.

SPPF_Max

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2020
Alright, I don't know if I can tell Cycling Road to trust him seemingly as he recently unfairly banned him from a BBS forum where he only made 1 post and broke no rules. I see no way he could help and I was only pretending my ban was unfair rather than doing my punishment. I'll keep this up only to the SPPF staff and I'll try to be as productive as possible but every day or every forum I join, I lose more an more interest on being on one forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Please keep your problems on SPPf on SPPf. We don't want them here, and while we appreciate that you're here, it seems like there's something going on that makes you seem to want to have us to pick a side.

The forum matters that occur within SPPf should be kept on SPPf. We really don't care to hear about your problems, while we sympathise with what you have been through. Follow the rules here and you won't have another forum to add to the list of forums you've been banned from... None of us, as complete strangers, are going to plead your case to the staff there, nor do we care to get involved. So while we appreciate you sharing your concerns with us, thanks but no thanks.

I'm also going to add in that if I find that you're going to harass members here who are staff members at SPPf, you'll likely be banned. Also, please be aware that things that are done off PC do not affect how things work on PC. Just because you were banned on other forums doesn't mean that you should be banned here. We don't care about the forum matters on external sites, and we won't use anything against you. PC has nothing to do with SPPf, nor does it have anything to do with whatever BBS forum you're talking about.

Now I'd like to ask you both to drop these posts like this, and try to post normally around here... If you have any problems on here, it'll be dealt with accordingly, and you can contact a staff member, but (again) keep your problems that occur on other forums off of this forum. While you are welcome, they aren't. I ask you respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SPPF_Max

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2020
I'll put an end to it and will only contact them through AIM or email. I got blocked from Chris's and Kirby's youtube page because of this and I think I've really learned my lesson about harassing other members. It isn't cool and sorry about that. I won't get any members involved. That's how Cycling Road got his feelings hurt.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Okay, I'm suspicious given how your IP address is the same. So I'll tell you right now, that sock-puppetting and pretending to be two different people is against the rules. I see "I claimed to be his younger brother", and how you guys claim to be friends, and speaking on behalf of each other, it just makes me too suspicious. Though, I understand the possibility that you two are offline friends, so I'm just warning you. If you are sock-puppetting, you're already breaking the rules, which lead me to believe that you'll break more rules and eventually a ban to add to your long list of bans already.

That being said, I'll close this thread with that. If you want a fresh start here, that's fine, just be careful and follow the rules. In fact, try to actually read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back