• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Friends Club

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    u like my linkin park banner if not take it up with lady of the shadows she made it :P

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • Valencia, yours is really simple, all you need to do is take those shinies you have and take pics of them, the site for that is http://upc.pkmn.co.uk/pictures/sapphire/sapphire.html right there. Add some colored text, it would work well, I'm sure of it. ^_^; Piggy, I mean the quiz below the 'happieness' one, the 'sexual orientation' if you will. Anyways, yours looks pretty good as is, might wanna make that link an actual link so people can just click it.
    Muuna, yours looks good, but the top two pictures kinda clash with the linkin park and boxer parts. And Ty, yours looks good too.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    t-dude looked the same untill i saw the writing eheh
    by taking the cards away ur only making pv and kiri unhappy but *changes*
    for the 15th time y did u ask me for the dare thread? did u want me to join?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    my sig does actually look better without the jovinile cards *spelling dont correct me*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    nah i dont wanna put that back in my sig i hardly ever talk to Kiri nemore shes never on mSN or PC and when she is on MSN she never stays too long cuz of homework
    and P_V im guessin doesnt care he knows he my best friend on PC

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    yea but this is my sig although pv does create great poke stuff *wonders how he fits it in with al his work* any way nice sig t-dude but i personally cant see ur white writting properly

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    :/ its not the size t-dude its the colour kinda blends with the background of the forest grovule setting

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i posted that before the metroid change and now its cool and understandable

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Lol, lets revive? it. Thanx, my sig is yet once again very...green O.o

Back