• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Inverted Color Pics*~

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
  • Well...since I am not that great at just making banners I decided to try this. I was exploring paint I found something called Invert Colors, and I clicked it. It changed the colors, and now I use that thing a lot. Here are some of my Inverted Color pictures. Here is a form to fill out:

Name:
    Text Color:
    Text:
    Picture: Please include one.
    All or half: (This is where you put if you want all or half of the picture changed.)​

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Those are wonderful inverted pictures. I hope you can make more. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you make an inverted picture of Plo Koon? The Jedi that I have on my avatar, and on my sig.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Kratos

Okay. Sorry, it's a little blurry...Just tell me if you want it redone.

plo_koon.png

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    That looks insanely good. I love it. But not nearly as much as I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm giving this to you.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Allstories, if you are so f***ing smart go and start your OWN shop using whatever you want. It is actually complicated if you have to try to do the half and quarter ones, because if you place it in the wrong spot it looks REALLY messed up. Oh, and, overall, how about you try to stop complaining all the time. It gets on more than one person's nerves. If you ever read this again how about you rate how bad or good they are, hmmm?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm not saying you don't have the right to do this, but you're barely doing anything. There's nothing there to rate.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Allstories, there is no need to post things like that picture - they're not helping in any way and only serve to make the poster feel bad. If you want to offer criticism, do it in a constructive manner and don't just plain criticise - that just puts the poster off doing further art.

It doesn't matter what the person has to do to create their picture; what matters is that they're doing it, and that they are enjoying being creative. Everyone has to start somewhere, be it inverting pictures or recolouring sprites, and there is no need to bash them for doing it. Constructive criticism is always welcome, expressed in a helpful and friendly way, but harsh criticism like that is uncalled for.

--FG

Kurosaki

Allstories, I suggest cleaning up your act. Sure, inverting colours is a simple task, but you have NO right to say it that rudely. There ARE some members who can;t even invert, so I suggest you stop acting so rudely.

Back