• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yellow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I started this LP a while back in September, and I thought Pokemon Yellow would be the perfect game to begin LPing with. I had to change channels, though, and all the successes of my old channel and this LP were lost- however, on the new channel, I hope to do just as well!

If you guys could, per say, watch some of the video's, I would greatly appreciate it!

I'll have a link to each of the video's in this thread, and I'll bump it whenever I get a chance to update it.

Thank you guys in advance!
    Also- the reason parts 2-8 are in two pieces are because I had to move channels. On my older channel. I didn't have a time limit, while on this channel I do. It's not that annoying, but I had to split the video's in half because of that.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Let's Play Rules said:
    You must post your videos as they are uploaded to YouTube. You may not simply post in your thread to announce a new video is up. Post the video here.
    When posting LPs in the future, please follow the rules mentioned above. I'mma close this now.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back