• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on the Sinnoh Saga

Years
  • i think sinnoh was brilliant and the people at nintendo were very creative in making names ect....great series!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    It was an alright series overall. It excelled in the area of Ash's rivals ( see Paul, and Barry), and faltered when it came to Dawn's rivals. Infernape had some pretty good development too. The battles in the series also improved quite a bit.

However, I felt the GF was kind of meh, considering it was seemigly the last time we'll see contest in the series. The last battle of Dawn, and Zoey was okay, but Zoey/Nando was far superior. Jessie got shafted pretty badly sadly.

The Sinnoh league, was also pretty disappointing in terms of a conclusion. Tobias was a terrible plot device, and you could tell the writers couldn't really think of a way for Ash to lose when he's at his best using all his reserves without legendaries.

The Paul battles, and the battle with Conway were very good though. The battle with Nando was the only one other than Tobias that I felt meh on. I felt that the Ash/Paul battle should have been in the finals, or at least the Semi's.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I liked sinnoh, it was probably my favourite saga yet. Kinda sad to know its been four years already, and how the saga has now ended after all that time. I guess i wouldnt be so sad if Brock or Dawn was in BW. I miss those chars :l

I started to hate the saga at first, but as time went on, i started to like it.

Back