• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: Missingno's curse

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hello. My name is James. But commonly people on the internet call me Generalsheep or Generalmareep. i'm 10 years old and love playing retro games. Especially Pokémon games. one day I went on amazon. I was looking for some great old classic Pokémon games to play. and I saw it. Pokémon red. I clicked it and saw the reviews. the only reviews were by one guy called Simon and he said "It's....good...." and one by someone called Julia, She said "Amazing...." I was intrigued by these reviews. I thought to myself " Weird reviews. They felt boring and uninterested."
    I bought the game. the next day the game arrived. I put it in my GBA and started playing. all was normal... Or so it seemed. Professor Oak said some new things like "Pokémon can be dangerous killers" or "Are you ready to go on your adventure? i'm sure you wont survive." I played through the game and chose Bulbasaur. I battled Green and.. My bulbasaur just Wrecked him! Green said after the battle "You Damned animal! Look what you did to my Charmander!" I was very shocked. "Woah! Did he just say Damn! what the..." I kept on playing. destroying all the Pokémon I saw. I couldn't catch them. it would just say "The Ball killed the Pokémon..." as I played through the game. It would get Creepier. Pokémon's limbs would be Torn off. As I Progressed., More limbs would be lost. People wouldn't talk. Trainers wouldn't battle. Then I got to the elite 4. They just died when I talked to them. Yes. died. their sprite would bleed and realistic Screaming noises came out of the Speakers of the Game boy. I killed all of the elite 4 and the champion wasn't there! I then hear screaming. I look and I see everyone in the game getting tortured by the pixely mess. yes... Missingno.then a voice came through the speakers and said. "Do you like what you've done?... It's a master piece isn't it...Heheh..." then the Console turned off... I sold the game at a Car boot sale. And I had many sleepless nights. hoping this wouldn't happen again...

Just saying this is my first Creepypasta. Hope you enjoyed!

Back