• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fable

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2008
That next comic was good, the Mewtwo one was cool, but yeah, mostly speech. Anyways, I just want to ask when Enigma will show up.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Oh, Well I liked the Mewtwo one, dramatic speech is good, it gives a good effect, Enigma will show up in comic 9, which I will or will not work on in a little while. I enjoy making Destiny more. So post on that & Even add a character if you want.

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2008
Alright, thanks for answering. I'll read Destiny. I might join, but your comics are cool. On to reading Destiny *goes to Destiny topic*

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
This comic is good. May I join?

Name: Terry Von Crane
Pokemon: Houndoom
History: Terry has no feelings for anyone or anything. Always in a rush, his motto is "The faster we get it over with, the better!" for the most part, he doesn't believe in good or evil. In his mind, the truly powerful are the ones left standing, although his moral sense will get the better of him at times, so he tends to hang around with the "Good" People as others tend to call them. He was born in Blackthorn, and has a passion for the Dark type.
Sprites:
f_TerryVonCram_9c4a45a.png

Possible Sequel: Yes

Pein

Pein + Konan= EVIL!!!
Years
An interesting and diverse plot...

I'm already hooked on it but I gotta know one thing. What is Erika holding? is that a teacup? (Yes quite the random question0 or s it the void that goes when you delete her fan? (cos it's annoying on my eyes cos things like that tic me off). I like the battle style (and putting loads of pokemon into the battle arena at once makes things fun). I very psuched about Candoon and will love to see it's evelution when that's done.

Please continue and ignore anyone who says the words 'everything it crap and you shouoold die' (I know no one has said that but it always happens to me in other forums boards so be ready just in case). I want to see how it unfolds and I am working on some trainer sprites to join the comic if you want but I wanna work on them more OK? (I don't even know if you'll accept it but I'm working anyways)

Back