• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2010
Fine I think that a Red Paratroopa would be a fun character, flying and fighting, and with the same shell moves as Squirtle.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
how about this, each character has 1 other suit that would change what it does. for example zero suit samus to samus (given by nintendo) and megaman into zero and mewtwo into darkrai (im just giving random stuff

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Those would be good except Mewtwo->Darkrai. And I never wanted to implemeant that Misty thing that jiggly said. It was really just a joke. And I'm done adding Pokemon characters or the game will be Pokemon flooded. And lastly, once I get the menus done, I'll post screenshots.

Edit: Oh and I've got a good debate. Should Rosalina be in it or not? 2 yes's and I'll add her. 2 no's and I won't.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i say no

FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
how bout putting green from pokemon fr/lg girl add her as pokemon trainer 2 with the pokemon mew delcatty venasaur

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Do you mean from Mario Galaxy? That Rosalina? If so then yes. I wonder what moves she would do.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
she would probably summon some stars to attack the enemy. XD Hey one question are there going to be a final smash in this game?

ghettowizard223344

Mapper/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
Wow THis Game Is Awesome You Should Add Roilu In It And His Final Smash He Turn's In To Lucario Kinda Like Wario In SSBB

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
What old characters aren't you going to put in? Also, I have a little character-request, will you put Lyn in?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i was thinking about some people from soul caliber, since the game is only for the wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back