• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Closed Hackrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
  • Thanks man! I'll start a new game and see how it goes

no problem dude! that my bad after all. Also, the chansey in lvl 30 its because you can re-battle that trainer, for gain EXP.

I fix the sucker punch tutor, (he doesnt work really like sucker P., because I use vanilla emerald for ALL, works like a priority move, just for you information :D)
    I fix the gender and exp base for alternative starters and the man in the regirock cavern. (you can capture it in the early game. Cool, no?)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2020
    sup; do you happen to have a Discord server or something? wanna report some bugs i've found. and good job on this project, it's inspiring to play something that unique!

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Question whats new in 1.10 update?

Well, the story has changed slightly, a couple of new maps, bug fixes and major texts, attack correction, more Pkmn fixes, Obstagoon has its legal stats, some sprite re-colors, not much else.

If you already completed the game, you don't have to play it again. Although the changes are notorious, it is more an update to prevent more bugs :)

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Does H-Masquerain have buffs like in gen 7? it has +20 on SpA and Spe in Sun and Moon.

Its stats are completely customized like the rest of the regional forms. You can get all the information on base stats in the Discord server. (HMasquerain is a physical attacker btw)

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Does H-Masquerain have buffs like in gen 7? it has +20 on SpA and Spe in Sun and Moon.

Masquerain has his buff stats from Gen 7 like the other older Pokemon has, and modify stats by his regional form.

You can find ALL new stats for the Pokemon in the Emerald text info, download it in the thread :)

BTW, the stats of Masquerain are: INVERTED ATK & SP. ATK (100 ATK and 60 SP.ATK), 65 DEF, 80 SP. DEF & SPEED.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Masquerain has his buff stats from Gen 7 like the other older Pokemon has, and modify stats by his regional form.

You can find ALL new stats for the Pokemon in the Emerald text info, download it in the thread :)

BTW, the stats of Masquerain are: INVERTED ATK & SP. ATK (100 ATK and 60 SP.ATK), 65 DEF, 80 SP. DEF & SPEED.

Thank you! I was just confused a little because the text info just said inverted atk and spa and some + stats. It didn't really say exact number.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Only just noticed this hack, it looks really good and interesting. Love the idea of proper Hoenn forms. May give this a try in the near-future if there's another update or few incoming.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Can you find slakoth in petalburg woods? (Iceberg woods)

They have low % to appear, but with a little patience, you will achieve it. (If you dont want to capture here, you can find Vigoroth in Route 122, before entering Mt. Pyre.

Last edited:

Ise

Red Dragon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2020
    How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon in this game :) ? Some stones or learning fairy move or what ?? :D

Years
  • I've played this Hack Rom in Twitch yesterday and it was amazing. People really enjoyed it and it was full of awesome surprises. I would recommend it to anybody that simply loves Pokémon because I know he or she will found it as great as I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back