• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Ability quiestion.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Hi!

I was trying to make an ability that make the sound based moves turns to electric type. However, thats not the question: The ability is for a pokémon that have a lot more physical attack than special, so, is posible to make that ability also swap the attack with the special attack? (Or make the sound based attacks use physycal attack instead of special or any idea you may think )

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    This post describes an item that swaps attack and defense, and also an ability that makes all moves special. You could base your change on those.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Ok i'll try, But the first script can be put anywhere in "PokeBattle_Battler"?

The lines starting with - are already in the script, the intention of that post is to delete those lines and replace them with the lines starting with +.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    The lines starting with - are already in the script, the intention of that post is to delete those lines and replace them with the lines starting with +.

Oh yeah, i noticed of that a little ago, sorry for being dumb xd. I made this but i think isn't working, but not sure:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    I just swap the order and it worked lol (ironic).

Spoiler:

Back