• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokemon Shining Silver [251]

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
  • Pokemon Shining Silver Version

Hey guys, this is my 2nd hack, Pokemon Shining Silver.
    This version on Silver has trainers levels increased, aswell as more Kanto
    Pokemon to capture.

Summary

Trades changed.
    More Kanto Pokemon to capture.
    Trainers levels increased.

Bugs/things to fix

Remove trade evolutions. (Not a bug)
    (No bugs found currently)

Change Log

Version 1.0 - (Current Version)
    Version 1.1 - Adding a few more Pokemon.
    Version 1.2 - Bug fixes if any + any other things that need changing.
    Version 1.3 - Final Version

Screenshots + Attachments

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • Ah I just noticed you are doing another one of these hacks as well. I will be waiting for this to be done then I will play it. So good luck with this and any other hacks you do.

HoennTM

Years
  • Ah I just noticed you are doing another one of these hacks as well. I will be waiting for this to be done then I will play it. So good luck with this and any other hacks you do.

Thanks! I am planning to make a sideshow hack of the first 5 gens, then planning to make a full hack like Dark Rising.
    Not exactly, just an example.

HoennTM

Years
  • I might take awhile as I am working on 3 hacks at once. Probably a bad idea, as individual hacking time has gone slow...

Years
  • That Game so awesome do you but different pokemon what the name of the game I love pokemon silver special pokemon flora sky and pokemon liquid crystal those game are the best ever play lajules let be friend

Back