• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those pesky, generic Pokemon

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I really love those generic pokemons. I love to make them my HM slave that is. My favorite of them all are both Patrat and Lillipup. They are simply adorable especially Lillipup.

Years
  • Love them or hate them?

I love the majority of them, except ones like Zubat / Geodude who are ALWAYS THERE.

Favourite out of these pesky Pokemon?

Taillow <3

Do you ever use them, for any reason?

Yes, either I use them (usually the birds) to be a member of my team, or to train them up till they evolve and therefore add them to my pokédex. Sometimes I even use them on my team after having trained them for a while.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Normally I find them boring, but I'll have to use some of them for my ultimate monotype challenge since I'm doing normal types.However, some of them are surprisingly good like Fearow and Staraptor.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Love them or hate them?
    I'm kinda in the middle. I hate some of them, such as Patrat. However, some are really well designed and look cute, such as Sentret and Starly.

Favourite out of these pesky Pokemon?
    As mentioned earlier, Sentret. Sure, it might not be strong, but it looks adorable. XD

Do you ever use them, for any reason?
    Normally I don't use any of the rodents, but I have used three of the five birds for my main team (Swellow, Pidgeot and Starapotor.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    I can tolerate pidgey.

In general though, once you have the team you know you want to keep,

they get sooooo annoying. I can't really stand them.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Most people don't like them, but I love Ratatta, Raticate and Bidoof. I'm not really crazy about the generic pokemon in Black/White, especially Patrat/Watchog.

My favorite "generic" pokemon is Furret <3

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • I feel like patrat and watchog look like they could have a movie about them, like "Night of the Living Dead Chipmunks{or whatever the heck they are supposed to be}.

But back to the subject at hand...

The only generic line I like is the pidgey family.

blakeg

Lives to Game
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I like usuing the birds. Even Pidove(Super Lucky, Air cutter, Scope lens)
    Especially Starly, why cant the other birds ever get better moves than fly?
    I love Taliow, why couldnt it have another evolution? It deserved better.
    Wait no, i dont like Hoothoot. Why, no reason.

Hate the rodents spare zigzagoon cause it is way more original than the others.

Back