• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Legendary do you despise the most?

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
Years
  • Regigigas. How can three elements make a normal type?! What's up with that? Also, a pokemon that pulled continents with ropes... Wth? Who uses ropes? Just use your bare arms.

Years
  • Agreed, Regis are the worst. And these little buttons on them...are they their eyes? OMG ._. Also I don't like three pixies, they are just sorta Mew copies imo...

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    moltress! and regis are pretty awful but moltress has totake the win for this. its like a shaved chicken on fire

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    the fire chicken! well moltres and the pink furball.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Darkrai and Arceus. Mewtwo pwns! Darkrai is a poser IMO, and Arceus is a Mew copy. I like the older pokes better.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • hmmmm...i dont like any of the regis including regigigas and i dont like dialga either thats why i got pearl :D

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I say the regis for ugliness, but more then that, Regigigas, wth is with this guy, bushes on the top and for feet, just weird.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
  • Arceus is a giraffe or something, right? There we go.

Based on appearance: Palkia, Dialga, Arceus, Regigigas, Regis, Jirachi, Giratina, Heatran, Deoxys, Darkrai...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Arceus is a giraffe or something, right? There we go.

Based on appearance: Palkia, Dialga, Arceus, Regigigas, Regis, Jirachi, Giratina, Heatran, Deoxys, Darkrai...

Notice all of those are in or after ruby and sapphire. The old legendaries were more legendary IMO.

Years
  • mewtwo,arceus,and heatran those things look crap, and who says arceus is a arceus stole mewtwo's part mewtwo stole mew's part mew is cute, how would a clone of the cutest legendery look like this ugly thing?

Years
  • To be honest the 4th generation is a slap in the face to the past legendaries; excluding the three dragons, Arceus and the trio. All others don't really deserve to have legendary in their name. I'm still confused as to why they chose to have so many.

The regi's are also pretty bad.

Back