• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New...

PkBanditShaolin

PokemonBanditShaolin!
Years
  • Im new but im not new to,pokemon,rp,or forums.Im advance in roleplaying SO DONT TAKE ME FOR A NEWB!!>_>...lol jk yeah im new and hello all!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • <_<;; If you are going to welcome someone, do it with some enthusiasm? Right?

*takes a deep breath*

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O; Did I scare off anyone? Anyways, still read the rules even if you have been to other boards, the rules differ per board. ^_^ Anyways, I hope to see you around!

sT.Julian

frail words collapse
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    <_<;; If you are going to welcome someone, do it with some enthusiasm? Right?

*takes a deep breath*

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O; Did I scare off anyone? Anyways, still read the rules even if you have been to other boards, the rules differ per board. ^_^ Anyways, I hope to see you around!

Yeah you sure did scare the **** out of me....
    OK here then....

WHAT'S up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NICE TO MEET YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND ALOT.....
    AND HAVE FUN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. I hope to see you in the Roleplaying section of the community as I am a local there and am also quite a good writer. If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • PkBanditShaolin said:
    Im new but im not new to,pokemon,rp,or forums.Im advance in roleplaying SO DONT TAKE ME FOR A NEWB!!>_>...lol jk yeah im new and hello all!
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back