• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON EMERALD II: www.sendspace.com/file/gxs718

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Hello Im Marlth.. I Want to Introduce to you my POKEMON HACK From Emerald Rom. Im not PRO on HACKING bcoz Its just my First Time :P And I Dont Have Knowledge On Hacking n the first place. I just research and watch tutorials here on POKECOMMUNITY :))) OK lets start

* This Hack Its not completely different from Pokemon Emerald I just Add some places and pokemon.

- More Than 5 Master Ball Obtainable INGAME
    - 75% Catchable Pokemon + Added Some Legendry

Next Time I Will Update It. With New Maps And Legendary + Event. So Any Suggestion Will Be Good or if someone want to help ^^ Report if there is some bug / glitches ill fix it soon as possible.

The link is in the HEAD TITLE. i cant post link XD so i put it there

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is not the forum for ROM Hacking. Please check out the rules and guidelines in Emulation and ROM Hacking and once you've read and understood them, then you can repost this there. I can't move it though, as those threads are under the approval system.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back