• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
All info in 1 post which event is last in relesed beta also - number of version is writed last beta

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Yes in first post u have all event list maked in current beta and what is now a end of 4.5.3 version.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Dont know - hi make it from 2009 and in free time- so maybe never maybe after some years like before 4.X.X beta was after some years maked

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
hey guys ...
please, i'm really sad because i'm stuck after finish the Mewtwo part.
my mom didn't give the fertilizer to enter in Xanadu event.
What happen!?
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 19, 2019
How do I evolve Graveler/Haunter? I got an Alakazam through leveling but the rest has not evolved yet and they're well over level 50.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Looks like this has been asked 1000 times, but here it goes
Does the beta end after the 3 spheres event ? From my understanding for 4.5 was the episodes after BETA 4.5

The Pokémon Water War
Pokémon Food Fight!
Etc..

But the 4.5.3 stops at Shamouti island?

Thanks in advance for any response.

And big ups to Metapod for making a 23 year old feel like he was 8 again for a week! Great job!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
that would be really cool to see the anime continuw to get followed througout the episodes

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
lasanda100 - in first post writed is making only from anima Sezon 1 -2 - up to end of orange Islands.

Is so much Sezons of this Anime so no one have time to do that :)

Back