• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did I get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I'm in a library and very short on time, I don't have internet at my house and no friends; wanted to evolve my Graveler so I hacked a lv. 5 Ditto to trade for a Sandshrew and now I can't get online anymore. What's up? This is ridiculous seeing as there is absolutely no way to know I could've gotten banned.... any help? I guess it's not that bad I don't use online except for evolving so I guess i'll just have to hack a Gengar and Alakazam because I was going to evolve them also. How Shameful Nintendo... I'd understand if I was doing ranked battles and there was a disclaimer but wow that's just childish. P.S. This was for Soul Silver, am I screwed on Black 2 as well? I really wanted a Gigalith and Conkledurr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back