• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Crush - Last Update [18/12] Completed!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone!
I am glad to say that i have released the second beta of that "perfect" game xD
It is still on Spanish, but on some weeks i will bring u the translation.
If someone wants to play it, i have put the link on the home comment, and now, I put some things that my game brings to the players:

Bugs solved:
· Luci's comment before you leave the cave.
· Sara's comment at final of Ruta 13.
· Periodist's script on Pueblo Seedot.
· New full Pokédex.
· Levels of enemies pokémon.
· Gyms.
· Minisprites.

Whats new?
· More maps.
· More systems.
· More campers.
· More characters.
· BACKGROUNDS.
· More objects.
· I cant's remember anymore, play and see it xD.

Betatesters:
· Aguiar
· Blax
· ApoloD
· Parritalol
· KraimonPower
Thanks a lot of them, they told me some bugs that i can solved.

On the .rar i have put a note with some features, as known bugs, but it is on spanish, sorry.
I want to tell that i am not going to release more betas, the next thing that i will update, will be the complete game, on English of course.
Thanks for comment, and enjoy it! ;D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone! Someone played the hack? Tell me your opinions please :P

I am here another time with new features.
The first, a new way to play the hack. When you arrive to an especified place, you can enter on the skin of a Meowth to live a story.
I will show the Route14 of my hack, the first you see when are playing the hero:
5460.png

Do you like the Route inside of Meowth's eyes?

And the second feature I want to show is the system of Achievements.
Yes, achievements. Somebody that had play my hack, can see that there aren't the current story of the hacks.
The story of my hack is writing while you play, so you can get any objects, pokemon... THINGS, that another player can't.
Then, on that way, if you win "X" bets, if you gain "X" money, if you reach the high "campers" level, if you cook all the recipes... you will win an achievement.
The achievements are Pokémon on lvl 1, edited by me which can't gain experience, and won't learn new attacks so, Why is so important that Pokémon?
The Pokémon are simbolic, you can enter all the "Achievements" on a box of your PC and show us how long you played the hack, and the things you did.
Is difficult to explain, and if I can't speak 100% English, imposible, I wish you understand me.
Something like that:
5461.png

Changing "?" symbols for specials Pokémon.
Note: "Achievement Pokémon" can't be captured.

The last update is my own fanbar, if anyone loves my hack, here are a way to show me xD
FSD2HAf.png

Code:
http://i.imgur.com/FSD2HAf.png

That's all, comment please, and happy new year!​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Years
Hello everyone! I just wanted to stop in and say how great this hack is (after playing Beta 2, since I am comfortable in both languages). Right off the bat, the story is really deep. The premise of having a corrupt government leads to an incredible amount of possibilities for the upcoming betas. There is a satisfying amount of pokemon variety throughout every route. Also, the rich amount of activities on the side of the story are innovative, and enjoyable. The graphics are pleasing, although I'm not sure if there's a day/night system, because throughout my time playing Beta 2 the tiles seemed to have a dark tint.

There have been a few bugs that I've noticed. First of all, when you exit the PC in the pokemon center, the tiles of the computer get all messed up. Also, the old rod is quite useless, since every body of water you come across is not programmed to have pokemon in it. Also, I'm not sure if this was planned but 2 of the 3 gyms are impossible to beat. I'm not sure what's up with that. Also, I found a glitch that will freeze the game in the gyms. If you fight the preliminary trainers by directly pressing "A" on their sprite, then the battle initiates. But if they see you from a distance, then the game freezes and the screen turns mostly red. Also, the Boarder blocks are messed up in some places, like in Ciudad Tropius (Tropius City.) Also, within various buildings the boarder tiles surrounding the insides of the buildings are different colors (instead of the normal black tiles that surround the inside of the buildings.) Also, in the first route, the signs that tell you which pokemon are found on the route (Which is another great idea) are inaccurate. You can also find a Surskit here, but the signs do not say so. One of the side activities later in the game entails bringing a Surskit to someone, yet players may have a tough time finding one since they don't know where to find one at. This next thing is not a glitch, but I feel like the item depth is low in the game. What I mean by this is that the only items you can have in the game are the ones that you can buy in the Pokemon Centers. It would be nice if there were more scripts that gave you items to diversify the game play (and hidden items too!)

Overall, I'm SUPER excited to see the development of this hack! For those of you that are waiting for a translation of the newer betas, rest assure in the fact that this is indeed a high quality hack! It has my support, and hopefully yours too! GREAT JOB REDMORT!

~BLACKOUT

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
As soon as this Hack gets a full English translation I will gladly be back to play. The screens I have seen are pretty sweet.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hello everyone! I just wanted to stop in and say how great this hack is (after playing Beta 2, since I am comfortable in both languages). Right off the bat, the story is really deep. The premise of having a corrupt government leads to an incredible amount of possibilities for the upcoming betas. There is a satisfying amount of pokemon variety throughout every route. Also, the rich amount of activities on the side of the story are innovative, and enjoyable. The graphics are pleasing, although I'm not sure if there's a day/night system, because throughout my time playing Beta 2 the tiles seemed to have a dark tint.

There have been a few bugs that I've noticed. First of all, when you exit the PC in the pokemon center, the tiles of the computer get all messed up. Also, the old rod is quite useless, since every body of water you come across is not programmed to have pokemon in it. Also, I'm not sure if this was planned but 2 of the 3 gyms are impossible to beat. I'm not sure what's up with that. Also, I found a glitch that will freeze the game in the gyms. If you fight the preliminary trainers by directly pressing "A" on their sprite, then the battle initiates. But if they see you from a distance, then the game freezes and the screen turns mostly red. Also, the Boarder blocks are messed up in some places, like in Ciudad Tropius (Tropius City.) Also, within various buildings the boarder tiles surrounding the insides of the buildings are different colors (instead of the normal black tiles that surround the inside of the buildings.) Also, in the first route, the signs that tell you which pokemon are found on the route (Which is another great idea) are inaccurate. You can also find a Surskit here, but the signs do not say so. One of the side activities later in the game entails bringing a Surskit to someone, yet players may have a tough time finding one since they don't know where to find one at. This next thing is not a glitch, but I feel like the item depth is low in the game. What I mean by this is that the only items you can have in the game are the ones that you can buy in the Pokemon Centers. It would be nice if there were more scripts that gave you items to diversify the game play (and hidden items too!)

Overall, I'm SUPER excited to see the development of this hack! For those of you that are waiting for a translation of the newer betas, rest assure in the fact that this is indeed a high quality hack! It has my support, and hopefully yours too! GREAT JOB REDMORT!

~BLACKOUT

First of all, thank u very much, u have made a report list which some of those bugs, i didn't know.
I want to answer some of the points:
1- I'm crazy with the PC, i don't know how it works, but now, i can't do anything.
2- Gyms are programmed thinking on the final version of the hack, so they are now impossible, I know.
3- The freeze on gyms, i dind't know it, but now it is solved, thanks a lot.
4- Border blocks, yeah, i know, this was a quickly solution to finish the second beta. (I was on an event, to finish a beta on 1 month)
5- The Surskit, when u speak with the character who explain it, "Armando Lúo", he says that on some cases, he can't see all species who lives on the Route, so u have just spoiler the location of that Pokemon xD
6- Yeah, I realized it just finishing the work, so on future versions, there will be a lot of loot on maps xD

That's all I think, sorry for my bad English, you made me very happy with that text, thanks a lot, and I wish u enjoy on the final version ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
Hi guys! I'm here to bring u the last version of my hack, the complete.

It takes me 3 years as my favourite hobby, and now it ends here.

I love to expand my message, but i can't speak English as well as i want, so here, i share with u my complete Hack Rom, on SPANISH... surely i will be working on a traslation, but not now, i'm tired xD

Pokémon Crush Complete
Pass: redmort

U know, to patch it with "Lips" and "Pokemon Ruby USA"
And that's all, if u speak my language, i hope u enjoy with it :D

Last edited:
Years
I love the background and plot of this hack. But I can't understand Spanish... I only played the Beta 1 in English. I'm looking forward to the Final Beta in English now, good luck with the translation work.

Years
¿Donde puedo descargar el beta final? Yo entiendo el español y no tengo que esperar por la traducción. ¿Está en WAH o aquí en Pokecommunity? ¡Felicitaciones en terminar tu proyecto!

TRANSLATION
Where can I download the final beta? I understand Spanish so I don't need to wait for a translation. Is the beta on WAH (Wack a Hack) or here on this site? Congratulations on finishing your project!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
¿Donde puedo descargar el beta final? Yo entiendo el español y no tengo que esperar por la traducción. ¿Está en WAH o aquí en Pokecommunity? ¡Felicitaciones en terminar tu proyecto!

TRANSLATION
Where can I download the final beta? I understand Spanish so I don't need to wait for a translation. Is the beta on WAH (Wack a Hack) or here on this site? Congratulations on finishing your project!

I put the link on the last post ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
It's great that you managed to complete the project! I remember playing the first beta so I'll be sure to give the final release a look to. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
hello, I played this hack yesterday, I was wonder what I should i do after ciudad kyogre

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
hello, I played this hack yesterday, I was wonder what I should i do after ciudad kyogre

Look for Oscar's house. If u completed everything on that City, only get out from there, the new script will show u what u have to do

Back