• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Blame Re-Location!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • URF! Rough 3 Weeks or so. 25th July since my last Login. Relocation of my Usual Computer across Town and then Re-Configuration of the Internet Settings took a while. Then the Owner of the Computer was away last Weekend. But I'm here now and the Chikorita Top Fan will be back around the Pokécommunity Forums Tomorrow. I'm only here because I've stolen my Brother's Internet Connection Temporarily. Talk about Tactical. Talk about Scavenging. I've finally Salvaged a Connection to get in here after a LONG time. But not for long. He could return anytime now. So this is the Marksman, properly returning tomorrow. I've made a few Posts. But I'll be here for sure tomorrow. Late Night (That is to say round late 21:00-00:30. maybe later) <Doorbell Rings>. EEK! He's here! I've gotta go now! Look for me Late Night tomorrow!

<Offline. For now>

:t152:

Years
  • Welcome back. If that happened to me, I think I'd cry T_T Smooth swiping your bro's web connection XD Glad to see you back!

Years
  • Phew! I'm back. It was another Brother. But he's gone now. Thanks for the comment Ambellina. All this time I've lived on my confirmation that the Night I officially return is approaching fast. I'm still using that Web Connection. But who knows for how long? I don't. Answers on a Postcard, please.

:t152:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Well er...welcome back since your last login. o_O;;

<< Yeah I had that same problem sorta. My family decided to move two and a half to three years ago to a place that the only internet that was available was dial-up. I haven't been on here for like, two years back then lol. But now I have internet and I'm able to go on again. I hope you will be able to go on regularly again come time too. :)

Until then, enjoy your stay back here~ Have fun. ;3

-Neko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back