• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~EVENT REGIGIGAS WANTED~

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
  • I need the event Regigigas in the Cherish ball that unlocks the other Regis. I have a bunch of Ev'd pokes, lots of legends and a couple events. If there are multiple natures to him, I don't care what he is; all I want him for is opening the caves. You can keep the berry he came with. And, if needbe, I could trade him back after opening the caves. Do the caves stay open once you get him, or do you need him in the party?

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Is it the Pokemon Movie 2008 one? I think I have what you're on about. What EV'd pokes do you have?

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    ^^ Woah woah, don't try and steal the trade -_-

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Sorry...I clicked on the thread at 12:02 and went to (I won't give details but use your imagination)...anyway, I came back and posted and so I didn't see yours. I'll delete the post.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Is it the Pokemon Movie 2008 one? I think I have what you're on about. What EV'd pokes do you have?

That's the one. What'd you have in mind? I have a whole bunch.

Topping the list would be a shiny modest Espeon trained in Sp Attakc and Speed with 30 IVs in speed and 28 in Sp Attack. I have a few other shiny ev'd such as Electrode and Steelix, but their IVS aren't as desirable. I learned that the Regigigas is needed during the battle for the other three Regis, so a tradeback would take a while.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    ^^ Don't worry about trading back, I have two of them. Can I message you when I;m ready to trade? It'll just be minute.

Back