• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolved 3 Pokemon in less than 5 mins!

Veemon

Yoshi!
Years
  • I'm not boasting or bragging or anything, but in my FireRed game, I evolved 3 Pokemon in less than 5 minutes. For now, guess what they are for now. If you get 1 correct, you didnt win, but that is a clue too find out who they are! But that's not all! If someone gets all 3, then it all comes down to the you-know what! Good luck to all of you! Keep guessing everybody!

Eiken, one of them is correct. Same for you, crabsmasher!

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Don't use the word "Gay" like that it is slack to Gays.

Now i don't really care what the pokemon are but isn't this is in the wrong section.

Years
  • This is more of a game. There really is no point to thins. I'll send this over to POk?mon Trivia and games and let the mod over there decide what to do.
    ~MOVED~

silverphoenix

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • your hinting that one is a vulpix what are the others? they could be anything growlithe, nidorina, niodrino, poliwhirl, their are so many how do you expect people to guess?

piichu

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 11, 2005
    eevee-flareon
    vulpix-ninetails
    exeqqcute-exeqqutor

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • No offence but it is pretty easy to evolve 3 or even 4 pokemon by stones in that amount of time. Not to be rude or anything. And sorry if this is off topic.

Back