• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.sav files are gone?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I'm using VBA-M for OS X, and recently I noticed that my .sav files are gone. My game saves still load, but they don't seem to be in the folder anymore. And they only load with VBA-M now... If I open it in another emulator it starts like new.

So what's going on here? It seems to be storing the saves itself, but I can't seem to find where it's putting them.

EDIT: Same goes for KiGB. What the heck is going on?!

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, I figured it out. (Username)/Library/Application Support/VBA-M/Battery Saves
    KiGB saves are also in Application Support... anyway yeah. :p

Last edited:

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    For the starting new problem, when you open a .sav in a different emulator, chances are, the .sav will not work. It is because different emulators save differently.

Back