• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] need some brain power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    HELLO PC! first off i wanna thank Brickbuster for helping me out on advancemap.
    and also wanna thank ninjaflunkout on youtube for the scripting tuts. and everybody elses tuts i have read on here on pc. anyway guys n gals i need some brain power. im making a game obviously and was hoping for some ideas. just a simple storyline so i could build up around. i wan the player to be bale to choose from 5 pokemon somehow at the begginng but from the professor like usal. just shoot me wat u got in mind, i will sure give credit to guys n gals! THANKS!

-Onix

nniwllehctim

Perfectionist (Spelling?) xD
    Years
  • Not trying to act like a mod here, just hoping to steer you in the right direction... but the Game Development section is for any game developing not related to ROM hacks. There is a whole section dedicated to that elsewhere on the site.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'm sorry, but just, no. This is the Game Development section for starters. Not the ROM Hacking section. There's a difference between making games and hacking ROM's. Besides, you should only be looking into your own imagination to think of storyline ideas and so on for a hack. But asking people to give you on won't get you anywhere. Regardless, this is completely the wrong section and I'll be closing this.

Also nniwllehctim, thanks for trying to be helpful, but do not mini-mod, it's against the rules.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back