• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Razor Claw's Trade Shop V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorClaw99

Banned
Years
  • Hey Trolls, Guys and Gals,

Wants:

Shiny Reshiram (legal in event or other way, without hacking in wild to be shiny)
    Shiny Zekrom (legal in event or other way, without hacking in wild to be shiny)
    Spiky/Notched eared Pichu (If nintendo and/or The Pokemon Company remake it as an event pokemon and make it tradable and transferable to different generation pokemon games)
    Fly Pikachu (If nintendo and/or The Pokemon Company remake it as an event pokemon)
    Surf Pikachu (If nintendo and/or The Pokemon Company remake it as an event pokemon)
    DW Dratini
    Any DW Dragon type Pokemon
    Keldeo (If it's only American based outside of the game event)
    Meloetta (If it's only American based outside of the game event)
    Genesect (If it's only American based outside of the game event)
    Any new Dragon in Black and White that becomes an event pokemon

And I can breed any non-legendary/event legendary/event pokemon I don't got of the 646 pokemon in the Generation 5 Pokedex with egg moves.

Any nature Ivs/Evs I can't do for so ur out of luck their. I can also give the pokemon any held item u wish except for RageCandyBars and Griseous Orb.

If u wish to equip a item to the pokemon let me know what item. I don't care if the pokemon are cloned or not.

Here are a list of my Event and Shiny pokemon I have just ask for more information on them if u need;

Event;

PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
    PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
    PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
    PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
    PCNY Milotic (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Latios (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Latias (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT
    VGC09 Milotic
    GAMESTP Suicune (English) (Japanese)
    GAMESTP Raikou (English) (Japanese)
    GAMESTP Entei (English) (Japanese)
    GAMESTP Pichu
    GAMESTP Deoxys
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    WIN2011 Celebi (English) (Japanese)
    FAL2010 Mew
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    TRU Pikachu
    TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT
    TRU Arceus
    TRU Regigigas
    TRU Mystery Egg Axew

Shiny;

Palkia
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Rayquaza
    Latios
    Latias
    Salamence
    Garchomp
    Dragonite
    Altaria
    Flygon
    Charizard
    Hydregeigon
    Haxorus
    Druddigon
    Kyurem
    Kingdra
    Gyarados
    Sceptile
    Aerodactyl
    Noctowl
    Butterfree

FYI as I get other events and the 2 remaining shinnies will be add to the respective lists once I get them. For these pokemon deals I would like to get clones done of them to keep one for my self. I would also like to get cloned copies or these to keep em in my collection too.
    As for nicknames I can nickname ur breed pokemon for u if u give me one but for mine I wish them to have their actual pokemon name please. If u wish to do business with me u need to say u got a pokemon from my want list for a pokemon I can get cloned or breed for u with egg moves I will let my partner do all the deals where u just state which pokemon u want and not give what u are offering for it/not offering something of interest to me. I don't need much information for stuff now just would love to know when the dreamworld will be up and going for Pokemon Black and White now.

So here is the order to follow for what I need from u all for my services;

Pokemon Name & National Pokedex number:
    If u choose to it's NickName:
    If u wish Egg Moves up to 4:
    What ur offering for it:

Please use the format I have detailed here so I can make sure I get everything right the pokemon name and number is that I can get the correct pokemon even if the name is spelled wrong I have the dex number to go by. Cause I may PM u for more information if the spelling of the pokemon u want doesn't match up with any in my collection.

Thanks all for the help with my pokemon collection.

@Mods so I can only post in one trade shop a day for what I am looking for?

Later

Razor Claw

TheOrangePichu

Currently working on new hack
    Years
  • Do you have the Celebi that unlocks Zorua and the Giovanni event? I'll trade you a Jirachi with Draco Meteor or anything worth of value in my invatory. I alos have Pikachu colored pichu (now a pikachu but still works) and a couple others.

TheOrangePichu

Years
  • Sorry dude I dont have BW I have Heartgold, Platinum, and Diamond. Didnt get 5th gen yet. sorry

TheOrangePichu

Years
  • then ur a noob if u can't figure out a fifth gen player from name of pokemon they are looking for or have come back when u learn this.

Im a noob because I cant affored Black or White? Have you ever wondered how some people cant even buy food for there house let alone buy a video game? Next time think buddy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back