• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon 2 Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Team Name: Team Stardust
Dungeon and Floor: Brine Cave... err, I'm really sorry, but it's either 7 or 8 or 9, I forgot... =x Is the specific floor really important? Arrgh... If so, I'm sorry...
Code:
+-+H=%05@STXT@JM0
-#6&16TPQJJK7QR9ST
RF8K5F+=P0Y%PF4XQK
It's okay, got it. =)
Reward: Name it, and if I have it, I'll try to give it... you'll have to check first, though, to make sure I have one =x

Last edited:
Years
Team Name: Team Stardust
Dungeon and Floor: Brine Cave... err, I'm really sorry, but it's either 7 or 8 or 9, I forgot... =x Is the specific floor really important? Arrgh... If so, I'm sorry...
Code:
+-+H=%05@STXT@JM0
-#6&16TPQJJK7QR9ST
RF8K5F+=P0Y%PF4XQK
Reward: Name it, and if I have it, I'll try to give it... you'll have to check first, though, to make sure I have one =x
Your first line of coding is missing a character (each line is suppose to be 18 characters long but your first line only has 17). Could ya please double check it? Thanks.

Years
Code:
+-+H=%05@STRXT@JM0
-#6&16TPQJJK7QR9ST
RF8K5F+=P0Y%PF4XQK
It's okay, got it. =)

Yikes, thanks a lot for the catch, Abenti~
I checked everything again, and apart from the missing letter, it's surely right~
^^;;

Last edited:

CyberForte

Calculmancer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
I fear I must request a rescue;

Team Name: Infinity
Dungeon and Floor: Spacial Rift Floor 10/11 (I can't recall which)
Reward: Name it and I'll try to get it, I suppose. I have surplusses of a lot of items and can get most others.
Code:
Edit:
Nevermind, got one off WiFi. Thanks, though.

Many thanks,
-CF

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Updated. New members will automatically be registered as 'do not delete' people. You can tell who's not going to be deleted by a star next to their team name.

CyberForte

Calculmancer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
>.>; So, since I started playing around with this stuff and I think I might want to do some rescuing;

Team Name: Team Infinity
Main Pokemon: Morpheus the Darkrai
Dungeons that you can do: All but Zero Isles
Item Wanted: Gummis (Especially Black), Reviver Seeds, or Darkness-exclusives.

-CF

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Hey, can you add Craggy Coast, Mt. Horn, Foggy Forest, and Steam Cave to my list of dungeons I can do. And in the rewards section, could you add "Vile Seeds"?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I... need a rescue...

I think it's Amp Plains Floor 4 or 5. I don't think it really matters anyways.

Ugh, I hate monster houses...

QT2@1&7SN%KS#014TW
T76&X2MR#3XP8+%W9K
J6=X6N=WMPJ9R3C#@S

Reward: Name it, I'll try to get it. If I don't have it, I'll give you something similar.

Years
I... need a rescue...

I think it's Amp Plains Floor 4 or 5. I don't think it really matters anyways.

Ugh, I hate monster houses...

QT2@1&7SN%KS#014TW
T76&X2MR#3XP8+%W9K
J6=X6N=WMPJ9R3C#@S

Reward: Name it, I'll try to get it. If I don't have it, I'll give you something similar.
Here you go. Gummis of any color would be nice. If none are available, then just about anything except TMs will do.

0MN7Q8PMJY@=+&%C2=
XS6&9XYNC=M2MYP+2@
&3NWH0N%78YM0Y5+P%

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Congrats Abenti, you're eligible for a prize! You can pick something like a drawing, or a theme (banner and avatar) or something else that I might be able to do ;D

Years
Congrats Abenti, you're eligible for a prize! You can pick something like a drawing, or a theme (banner and avatar) or something else that I might be able to do ;D
I'll take a drawing please. I'll have to PM you a few questions as to not to clutter the thread too much.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Clean Up On Isle Time

I managed to get myself killed on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer's of Time, and I need someone to rescue me. I'm far to lazy to rescue myself:

W5#QF# #%R+W# PPJ#@3
KSS&+C SF5M2C 7824N%
#=+1H# SRJH#4 M5=H8H
HAVE BEEN SAVED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back