• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WinBlinds problem or could just be my browser

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm having problems with a new skin I just put in using WindowBlinds. it works with pretty much everything except the browser my internet provider provides. I'm only using it because it allows me quick acess to my emails and stuff.

The browser has it's own colours, buttons, etc. and the skin doesn't work with them. So I can't use it at all. I'm using normal IE to post this right now. Is there another browser out there besides Opera? Opera just confuses me too much...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    demonchaos916 said:
    I'm having problems with a new skin I just put in using WindowBlinds. it works with pretty much everything except the browser my internet provider provides. I'm only using it because it allows me quick acess to my emails and stuff.

The browser has it's own colours, buttons, etc. and the skin doesn't work with them. So I can't use it at all. I'm using normal IE to post this right now. Is there another browser out there besides Opera? Opera just confuses me too much...
    Have you tried FireFox yet? windowblind skins work with firefox to my knowledge.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okay, I downloaded it. During the Installtion, I chose 'Custom'. I decided to select all 3 custom options, but I couldn't select "Additional Browser Inhancements". Why could I? I want everything I can get...

And um...can it do tabbed browsing?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    demonchaos916 said:
    Okay, I downloaded it. During the Installtion, I chose 'Custom'. I decided to select all 3 custom options, but I couldn't select "Additional Browser Inhancements". Why could I? I want everything I can get...

And um...can it do tabbed browsing?
    Yes it has tabbed bwosing and I'm not sure about the installation thing as I didn't select custom.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Eh, whatever. Since you didn't choose custom..I'm assuming you don't know how to open up the Developer Tools would you? It was one of the custom options...I installed it and now I have no idea where it is...

edit Nevermind...

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    demonchaos916 said:
    Eh, whatever. Since you didn't choose custom..I'm assuming you don't know how to open up the Developer Tools would you? It was one of the custom options...I installed it and now I have no idea where it is...

edit Nevermind...
    I'm not really sure but you might have to install one on you firefox broswer before it appears.
    Devloper tools can be found here.
    http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/showlist.php?type=E&application=firefox&category=Developer%20Tools&numpg=
    Edit: I see you figured it out so this post was pointless -.-

Back