• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aron???

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
Years
  • Im Sry If This Dosnt Go Here...(but this is like only my 2ed post in this part of the community)

Otay Im Playin Ruby...And I Am Trying To Get Aron To Evo..But Its Been 28lv Now...Dose Any One Know What Lv He Evo's At???

Any Help Would Be Nice...

Thanks In Adv

~huggle

(and again im sry of this dosnt go here)

Years
  • Questions pertaining to the games should go into one of the gaming forums. Since this is a simple question dealing with Ruby, it should've gone into the Simple Questions thread in the R/S/E section of the Pokemon Handheld Platform Games forum. As this thread doesn't belong here, and would be closed anyways if I moved it to the right forum, I'll just close it here...

Though, while I'm still writing this, I'll answer this question anyways. Aron evolves at level 32. :)

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back