• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 100 strongest Pokemon

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2008
Thanks for the list. I never realized Tentacruel had such high stats.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
wow Gallade the 91th and gardevoir the 90th that's great thanks for posting this!
but wait...slaking!! is far mor stronger than kyogre and groudon???

ss5vegeta

Poke' God
Years
It's the same, but he trait makes him bad.

Arcanine is the strongest pokemon pre legends section, mabey because he was originaly gonna be the fire legend but then replaced by moltes.

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Yeah, that list makes alot of sense.

But where the hell's Nidoking? Was I wasting my time training him in pokemon games up all these years?

Lame...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
This is just a top 100 list of the Pokémon with the highest base stats, not a top 100 list of the best Pokémon. ._. Movepool and typing are just as important as good stats because a truly good Pokémon needs both.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
This is just a top 100 list of the Pokémon with the highest base stats, not a top 100 list of the best Pokémon. ._. Movepool and typing are just as important as good stats because a truly good Pokémon needs both.

QFT. Some Pokemon on that list are not nearly as useful as some that aren't there.

But also, it didn't say best. It said strongest. So I guess it's kind of right when it's saying that total base stats equal their strength, but it's kind of wrong too...

Back