• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't break me, won't shake me. [OOC]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Imma state what I said on the other RP. **** NO. XD

Perhaps we should forgo the posting order? I mean, it is a good idea, but the thing is that if people can't post and they do slow the RP down, then, what can we in the waiting can do?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'll keep in it. I haven't had much time to really post anything (hasn't been my turn, thank god XD), but once I am done with midterms my ability to post will rise exponentially. And when that happens, I will say loosen up on the posting order. Characters can interact more (should they decide to) and it will feel less like an elaborate fan ficition.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Alright everyone. Since the yays have 5, it is now settled. We will keep this open.

Also... I have decided that after this round of posts are completed, the posting order will be discontinued. However, due to Roswell not posting (and please believe me, I do understand) I will now issue Roswell a warning. Try to get a post up soon if it's possible.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Alright, as much as I hate to do this... The posting order is now officially out of the window. I wanted to finish this rotation before doing so, but that has just slowed things down way too much. So, if anyone is ready to post... Feel free to go ahead. Just don't get too far ahead. If you want to go ahead and start your battles, do so. You can complete them as well, as long as your post(s) end with the completion. Try not to get too far ahead of everyone.

Other than that... Cut loose!

Back