• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lightning Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
Not the biggest fan of fakemon, but i can say i love the look of this so far.

character overworld looks great and the tiles are very clean. can't wait for the beta.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Finaly Found this Thread.. Woah it's already Publish In this Forum lol!

Nice Kira-

lol you just a little late register to this forum friend ^_^

wow this is a nice hack im gonna try it once yo post a beta/alpha :D

Thanks 4 Comment.. Soon Beta Coming out..

Not the biggest fan of fakemon, but i can say i love the look of this so far.

character overworld looks great and the tiles are very clean. can't wait for the beta.

^_^ actualy me too can't wait till finish beta..Stay tune for more Updates..

Jip

Hipster Jipster
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
This looks really nice tbh, can't wait till you post a download!

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Hey guys here i bring little update..
-Remkae Town
-Reinsert Tiles
-Fix bug
-Graphic change

Here some Screeniie
31v.gif

Light up the Night! lol
yr53.png

Day N Night System

Morning
bv5o.png

Days
itxn.png

Evening
8w81.png

Night
uxsg.png

Hope you like it ^_^

I'm Looking For Scripter! Who interest Apply Fast! Realy-realy Needed!

Omg, I like the new hero's ow sprite! ^^ Btw, Add movements on trees, flowers and grasses.
That would be better to add life to the whole map and game. Surely.

KinKage

Golden Shadow
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Seems like you're on a road to victory! Good luck.

Years
Hmm , seems pretty intresting i have high expectations to this game. Btw yeah if possible you could actually make some movement on the trees and more, just to make the game even more nice! ^^
Looking forward to play this game! GG

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Hmm , seems pretty intresting i have high expectations to this game. Btw yeah if possible you could actually make some movement on the trees and more, just to make the game even more nice! ^^

the movement on the tree , add some life to whole game and adding other stuff is still in progress maybe soon i'll post some picture ... and you guys be the judging..

Years

Stay Tune bro Screenies will appear to your eye..
And i hope you will like the new screenies more new stuff has been add and maybe i'll post the video..
And soon Three Fake Starters will appears Tooooo..

Years
Hello I'm Rui as you can see i'm Member of Dragons..
Guys here i bring little update about Pokemon LG
kira is so busy making game and hack so i help him post to this thread

And here just a little update ! (lol Just little change and making new maps)

mkd1.png

760i.png

yfu4.png

941q.png

sh5x.png

c0z8.png

Screenies End here I hope you guys Enjoy with my little update ;)

Last edited:
Years
Wow man its looking rly amazing what the name of the hack?

Btw that hack is alrdy downloaded and playable? or is still in process?

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Omg, I like the new hero's ow sprite! ^^ Btw, Add movements on trees, flowers and grasses.
That would be better to add life to the whole map and game. Surely.

How can you like a stolen OW sprite?

Idk how it wasn't noticed until now that the OW is stolen from my OW of my hack :/

43.png
mkd1.png

Ill give you a timeline until the next time I log in to instanty remove any content that was from the OW used in my hack, before Ill try to make you regret it.

I know it might be just a OW, but that isnt just an ordinary OW, that is a OW that I have worked and improved for the last 3 years, which makes it so offending to me that it got stolen and just changed sloopy.

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Nice tiles the graphics are awesome but Fakemon... never liked those lol no matter how they look

Thanks! ^_^

Wow man its looking rly amazing what the name of the hack?

Btw that hack is alrdy downloaded and playable? or is still in process?

yes this hack is Still on Process :)

Idk how it wasn't noticed until now that the OW is stolen from my OW of my hack :/

43.png
mkd1.png

Ill give you a timeline until the next time I log in to instanty remove any content that was from the OW used in my hack, before Ill try to make you regret it.

I know it might be just a OW, but that isnt just an ordinary OW, that is a OW that I have worked and improved for the last 3 years, which makes it so offending to me that it got stolen and just changed sloopy.

Stolen? how could it be!
this OWs has been made by my friends and he SAY that OWs is original created by Him..
and yeah the OWs is almost the same -_-''

OMG! i'm sory for that, i will change the OWs as Fast as i Could...

Last edited:
Years

43.png
mkd1.png

I knew it!
yes I think i already seen that OWs but i don't remember where i see those,
and know i know where OWs those belong ,it's belong to pokemon Anbuja that made by Bloody.

KiraKonGxi, you too believe with someone who don't know about hacking stuff that why he trick you..
and now he making trouble to us -_- ( i really-really want to make this hack just with you and do not invite people who don't know about hacking stuff just we and old members )

Anbuja's_BlooDY we really sorry about your OWs, i'm very dissapointed about that... :(

Years
Hi there i bring the small update
actually i'm doing fakedex for Pokemon LG so far it's has 27 fakemon in that DEX
so here i'm going to show to the Pokemon Starters

vae7.png
dx6w.png
zk2n.png

Mercil Raydon Erlyn

i will try to ask permision to the owner of the hack again to show to you guys some of the fakemon that has been finish.

And here the ERIC OWs and Mugshot.
yfpi.png

9so.png

SMALL STORY
his name is Eric he's from Anquel Town he is your best friend
but oneday something happen to him and that thing make him
despair so he decide to join SKULL team but different appearance
so after that he is no longer your friend but he become your enemy.

that all the update i hope you guys enjoy ^_^
I'm sorry if my english is Bad xD​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back