• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Kendall

Fool of a Took
Years
Hey everyone.

My name's Kenneth. I live in Arizona. I have been playing Pokemon since I first got my Yellow Version so many years ago. After i got Sapphire, I stopped for a long while. Then I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to play again. Now I have a DS and Platinum which I have completed, only to find out about EV training. So that is currently what I am working on. I hope to get into competitive battling as well at some point. I am also eagerly awaiting the US release of HG/SS.

I decided to come here because I know I am going to need advice on EV training and other things Pokemon. I intend to help others once i reach that stage. Also, this is a great place to make friends and find people to battle/trade with.

So that's about it. Thanks everyone!

-Ken

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Hiya Kendall.

EV training? It will seem really easy to you after a while. I'm sure that you'll be able to get a lot of knowledge about it(and other aspects of competitive battling) if you stay here. BTW, just for the sake of it, why not check out serebii? It may be helpful. Or you could just ask some expert competitive battler about it. ;)

Apart from gaining Pokeknowledge, PC's a really good place to enjoy battles/trades. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun Battling/trading here. =D

So, ken, Have you read the rules yet? If not, then its never too late you know.

Anyways, see you around the forums Kenny~

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Hello there Kenneth! Welcome to Pokecommunity! Make sure you read the forum rules it can be little long,Yes it doe's take some times to read and yes it can be annoying sometimes. But it is really worth reading! And if you have any question read the FAQ, And if you need any extra help or if you have any questions that isn't in the FAQ feel free to ask me!

Back