• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
Years
  • You Are Accepted - It is great the way you brought Misty and Richie into the RP. Okay, how many people do you think I should have until I start the RP?

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Every legendary will be paired up eventually but as different people have different roles in this Roleplay, the legendaries will appear to different chosen ones and various times. For example, we may have been RPing for a long time yet nobogy has yet claimed Ho-oh, somebody could wake up to that Pokémon telling them it is not their time, if that makes sense, I just want to keep sign-ups open, so every once in a while we will see a fresh face.

Hey could you possibly post in the OOC thread so it gets moved up, so people know it is there. Thanks.

Years
  • Yes, that makes sense. Then my advice would be to start once we get a good amount of people, five to seven would be a good starting point. I already posted in the OOC thread. ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm...

While I have peeked around in this RP a bit (unnoticed, of course 8D), I decided not to say anything until now.

So, with that said, any chance I can reserve Jirachi? And if it gets taken/reserved before I get a chance to post this, then Latias?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Can I reserve Ho-oh please? I just have a few questions that I'll post in the OOC thread :)

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • A beginning, I'll finish it later.

Name: Tobias "Toby" Bailoch

Appearance: Toby stands at around 5'7. He has muscular frame, built up from the years of hard gym work. He is not overly muscular, with his muscles bursting out of his skin. He thinks of his frame as "not to big, not to small, just right". His large, cheeky smile has become re-known around the many regions of the world, as well as his optimistic look on life. His big, brown eyes suit his sleightly rounded face. His shoulders, broadened like his father's, frame his upper chest. His legs are taught and strong, training with his parents.

He inherited his father's spiky brown hair and large blue eyes, and has the same focussed battling stare.

Outfits: Toby was never a 'fashionable' guy. He wore clothes because if there use, not because of how they looked. But his usual attire is;
    -A long sleeved dark grey jacket. The sleeves fall just before the cuffs. The jacket is blank on the front, with a black zipper running down the middle. On the back, a large printed Treecko, Mudkip, Totodile and Eevee are behind the words 'Escaping the Dark, Falling into the light'. The words are white, with cracks coming from the top and bottom.
    -Kenji's signature yellow t-shirt. It has short sleeves, and single word sewen in green on the front; Axel.
    -A pair of long black, tracksuit pants. There is a single white stripe down the sides. The ends of the legs are tattered and torn.
    -And finally, a black fingerless glove. It reaches up past his wrist, like a gauntlet.

History: Born and raised in Viridian, Toby had a good life. His father, "Green", was the local gym leader, and his mother was a trainer. Both of his parents trained him vigorously, so he would become as strong as them. Everyday, he would visit the gym after school, and train till dinner time. His parents would test him to see what he had learned, and taught him battle strategy after dinner. He brought friends to the Gym, to see battles with his father, and would cheer from the sidelines.

When Toby turned 10, he became much more involved with everyday gym activities. Training became much more important, and he was given some pokemon to battle against trainers, a Rhyhorn and a Machoke. They served him well, and won many battles with them. He became a fierce trainer, but never had a pokemon of his own. He wanted his own pokemon, but stayed with his parents to help them run the gym. For the next 6 years, he worked long and hard at the gym.

A month before his 16th birthday, Team Rocket put their plan into action. Viridian was one of the last to be taken by Rocket. His family put up a brave fight, but there pokemon were snagged in the end. Vowing vengeance, and escaping their wrath, fleeing under the orders of his parents. He arrived in Goldenrod after living in abandoned buildings, and doing jobs for the exiled pokemon professors, he acquired a Nidoran♂ Egg from the day care which his parents had left there. Hatching almost immediately, he began training. Staying with the old couple, he slept in their basement and worked for them for about a month.

However, Team Rocket had their eye on the day care. Seeing it as a threat, they ransacked it, capturing all the pokemon withing. Narrowly escaping, Toby jumped onto the Magnet train and made his way back to Viridian. Sleeping in his old tree house, it was this night that Toby was approached by Mew...

Personality: Toby is your everyday, nice guy. He does what he can to help others in need, and does everything a normal nice guy does. His cheeky smile, showing his pearly white smile is known throughout his town, and places he has travelled too. His calm demeanour allows him to take control of any situation, quickly. This doesn't mean that he won't panic, he almost as scared as the others. But he has learned how to remain calm.

Chosen Legendary: Celebi

Pokémon:
    Name: Pin
    Species: Nidoran♂
    Nature: Naive
    Personality: Pin, like his owner, is very happy go lucky. He enjoys battling, and won't back down from a challenge. Raised from the egg of his parents' Nidoking and Nidoqueen, the fierce little rodent is a match for many pokemon.

Other: Nope~

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello!

Name: Amaya Suzuki

Appearance: Amaya is small at only 4'9'' and lithe like her mother with lightly tanned skin. Her hair is dark blue and long reaching halfway down her back, which she usually keeps in a ponytail. Normally she wears a light grey shirt and thin black spandex pants along with cheap tattered white sneakers. Her eyes are a pale grey. Amaya carries a small dark-blue bag with her sketchbook and other items on hand.

History: Amaya was born and raised in the solemn and warm Lavender Town of Kanto. She learned there to appreciate the precious things life offered and the significance of death to those around her. This granted her the precious ability to see spirits and memories in objects. This separated her from most children. Her Mother, a Channeler, took her on as an apprentice when she was six and raised her to learn the secrets of the Pokemon Tower. She gave Amaya her first Pokemon, Vulpix. Her brother Tael, a retired Trainer, taught her the basics of a Pokemon battle in place of her father, who died not long after her birth. When Team Rocket invaded Lavender Town, her mother and brother locked Amaya in the Pokemon Tower and fled, leaving their Pokemon behind. When she managed to free herself and saw the chaos, she vowed she would find her parents and repair her home.

Personality: Amaya is friendly yet distant child, due to her training. She can be loud at some moments yet utterly silent at others. She has a deep respect for fallen warriors and determined people and is willing to put her life on the line to help someone fulfill a promise, no matter how stupid it may be. She is very dedicated to her mission,, but also knows when to take it easy. Amaya has a fascination with the world at night, no matter what the weather.

Chosen Legendary: Latios

Pokémon

Name: Hirei
    Species: Vulpix
    Nature: Bashful
    Personality: Hirei is a quiet Pokemon who enjoys looking for Berries and watching the moon. She is incredibly loyal to Amaya, willing to obey when necessary. But when something piques her interest, there's no stopping her. Hirei is shy around new people.

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Name: Dokukito Keretsu (Family name first, as is customary)

Appearance: The most striking thing about Keretsu when you cast your eyes upon him, is the gas mask that covers his features. Large, thick goggles cover his brilliant green eyes, which almost seem to glow in areas of low lighting. The irises look as an emerald geode would, with a myriad of almost gem-like emerald coloration. His hair is flaxen, despite him spending so much time indoors. The strands of his hair fall upon his face, often obscuring his eyesight, as he rarely provides any upkeep to his hair, preferring instead to focus on the chemicals at hand.

His clothing is generally formal clothes, worn informally. A pair of black dress slacks adorn his lower body, and a simple white dress shirt is worn over top, though untucked. Oftentimes, he is seen sporting a lab coat as well, when in the confines of the laboratory.
    His build, overall, is rather thin, but genetics have given him a fair bit of muscle underneath the pale skin. He's neither short, nor tall, and takes a rather average appearance overall. The mask, again, is his defining feature, and he's almost always seen wearing it, even outside of the lab.

History: Keretsu was somewhat born into the Team Rocket family before he even had a choice in the matter. The son of two of their scientists, Keretsu was working with devices and chemicals instead of playing with toys in his early years. It was found, around his fifteenth year, that he had a knack for poisons, and their uses in both a medical and a villainous purpose.

On top of that, he enjoys working in the laboratory, and being regarded as both an adult and a fellow colleague. He is nineteen, and thus legally an adult, but knows that there area still a great number of those his age who are still regarded as a child. He finds that in the situation he's in, where he may not necessarily be high up in the rankings of Team Rocket, his knowledge makes him a valuable member of the team, and he knows this, often using it to his advantage.

Personality: Keretsu comes off, initially, as a cold, inhumane person, who would rather watch someone die than have the displeasure of speaking to them. This is especially true for those who often show signs of an IQ of less than even the meager 100. And yet, this doesn't seem to fade as one learns more about the man. He is cold-hearted to the core, and does not appreciate weakness in either mind or body. As stated, though he does not have a particularly high rank, his presence and his attitude tends to cause fear in the lower ranked grunts.

To his parents, and others deserving of his respect, however, he is courteous, if not kind. This also includes any who have bested him in combat, be it pokemon or actual hand-to-hand. He is far from a sore loser, and simply accepts his defeat with pride and honor, understanding that there are those out there who are more skilled than he is. A victory by a close margin, however, will not earn his respect, as it was simply the hand of chance interfering.

He treats his pokemon as tools, rather than friends, and tends to pick his partners based on that personality trait. The ones he chooses know that they are merely there to serve a purpose, and he makes certain that they do not rise above that status. His most trusted allies he may begin to respect, but friendship is something that occurs between humans, not animals.

Chosen Legendary: None; Rocket Member

Pokémon
    Name: N/A
    Species: Stunky
    Nature: Docile
    Personality: Stunky is very straight-forward pokemon in his approach to life. He has been brought up to know that he is an instrument, not a companion. An animal, not a person. He does what he is told and does it to the very best of his ability. An unthinking, unfeeling robot, just as Keretsu prefers.

Other: Keretsu is a jerk. :P

Last edited:

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Charchic, I'll sign up for this RP. I'd like you to reserve Regirock as my legendary...

Name: Azibo Rahotep

Just in case you think this is an unusual name, I'll give you detail about it. Azibo is an Egyptian name meaning "earth". Rahotep is also egyption, meaning "Ra is satisfied"

Appearance: Azibo has dark brown, not quite black, skin and is very tall (6'0"). He has an athletic body and looks more or less in decent shape. He has light brown hair. Azibo's hair is short and styled with a part right down the middle. His eyes are hazel. They are very wide. His eyebrows are thin. Their color is identical to that of Azibo's hair. Azibo has reached puberty, so he has got a small, light brown beard. The beard is surprisingly very smooth.

To cover his athletic body, Azibo wears a sleeveless shirt with the logo of a globe on it. He wears black shirt, no matter what color his top may be. When faced with a formal occasion, such as a date or a gym battle, he wears a long sleeved black shirt and long black pants. Azibo doesn't like to wear attire that is too formal. Azibo wears a gold necklace around his neck. It has a Golden Pokeball symbol on it. He wears a belt that carries all his needs, such as his textbooks and his guide to the Pokemon world (Life in the Pokemon World, by Will Dernes). He wears classic running shoes on his feet.

History: You live in Kanto, yet your parents work for Team Rocket or may have had another occupation, what happened in your life that makes you unique? If you work for Rocket, why do you work there? What choices led you there? Four Lines Minimum

Personality: Azibo is a very determined person in the exercise world. He exercises with most of his spare time.

Chosen Legendary: Regirock

Pokémon
    Any Pre-Evolution Pokémon for a Chosen Hero other than Dark of Ghost: And then you may capture Pokémon as you progress through the story, for Chosen Villain: Any Dark or Ghost Pre-Evolution Pokémon. This is more like the anime, they know as many moves as they can, but they have to be able to learn those moves, and those moves will not be powerful unless you make a great post with them.

Name:
    Species:
    Personality:

Other: Got anything you would like to add? Feel free.

My mother wants me to get off, so I'll finish tomorrow. Chau, chau, amigos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back