• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I'm now working on the ending theme of the flash anime version of the roleplay. It's all going to make you laugh for sure. XD

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Nah. Samson is usually laid back (not in battle...), but right now he's going through some inner struggles. Once he gets it under control, he'll become alot more laid back. He's pretty relaxed right now actually, in the deck scene, since he hasnt had any "weird feelings"

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I think this redo is going great. I can't wait until the suspense appears.

Here is the MP3 of the opening song of the opening theme, I want to here your guys opinion about this song I'm going to use:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I think this redo is going great. I can't wait until the suspense appears.

Here is the MP3 of the opening song of the opening theme, I want to here your guys opinion about this song I'm going to use:

If I remember correcty, this is the same song you used in the other version. Which is okay with me, because that song rocks my F-N world! I personally love that song, so I hope it eventually gets used!

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    So what exactly is going on in the story? Did we get inside yet? I'm very confused. X_X

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
  • Maybe we could come up with some kind of a system for battling. I don't know how we would pull it off, but I'm sure we could.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    That would be pretty cool, a planned out battle system. It would make the roleplay RPG instead of an RP though.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Looks like nobody has posted yet. If only that incident weren't true from the start, the roleplay would still be active. I guess we should (unless their busy) email them or something we can use to inform them to try and come back.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I know for sure that GhostPrincess will be back very soon as a new member.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I know. It's a shame that the story hasn't been able to pick up recently. Quite frankly, I'm not sure if Ghostprincess or Enville will be back on anytime soon. Not to be Negative Nancy over here or anything, but I just have a feeling out it. At any rate, I hope the story is able to pick up soon...

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Nobody has posted a response yet, it's been awhile since the last one, guess we have to wait for a little longer.

I really want to continue with the story, reading off other RPs makes me really motivated to do ours, but I can't post until the reaction turns up. x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back