• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • In OC's DCC, we were going over Gen. III games and I was giving my opinion of them. During that time, I thought of the first PMD games, and thought, "Hey, why not do an LP of the GBA version?" So, here you have it~ And hopefully I'm doing this right; I've never done such a thing before...

NOTES

~Sometimes I might try to be funny, sometimes not. Sometimes my humor may be humorous to be, but not to you.

~If I use sarcasm, the emphasized words go in italics. Because italicizing them is so much cooler than bolding them. Unless the sarcasm is obvious.

~Each box can only have three lines of text in the game, and since some lines come after a pause, both the line before the pause and that line with the text after the pause will be posted together, got it?

~Ignore the black lines on the side of the screenshots; the VBA hates me >.>

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: RED RESCUE TEAM

Chapter 1: That Pokemon You Just Caught Might've Been Human...
    Spoiler:

Chapter 2: ELLIPSES AND STALKERS AND CAPS-LOCK, OH MY!
    Here!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Did you cheat on the personality test? O: <
    I love your cute commentary but I think at some parts it lacks commentary.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm big lover of PMD games so I'm glad someone made LP of PMD =D
    But I kinda thing this is kinda weird... I mean there's not enough of your commentary and too much in-game screenies...
    I understand that LP of PMD might be harder then LPs of normal games...
    So good luck and hope my advise will be useful =)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • You really need less screenies and more commentary. Usually it's one comment per screenie, but if the screenies are relevant to the comment you can do that because I understand that LPs for PMD work different from other LPs.

Anyway, good luck on your LP and I hope you do well! C:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I don't think PMD would be the best for a screenie LP looking at it. The main series of the Pokemon games are about stopping and it's all slow giving you enough time to take screenies, but this is an action RPG. It's like doing an LP for a Zelda game. But, you found a decent way around it, I'll continue watching...

Reading. o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • UPDATES

~OK, so commentary was a big thing I needed to improve on. I edited the first chapter, adding commentary with pretty much every screenshot. It took me a while, so it's most likely I won't be doing any more editing.

~Without further ado, I bring you chapter 2!

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON: RED RESCUE TEAM

Chapter 2: ELLIPSES AND STALKERS AND CAPS-LOCK, OH MY!
    Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I've been thinking about this game a lot lately... I just might have to download a ro... I mean buy a second copy. Don't want to delete my first file of course. lol

777th post! Guess I really should play again. lol

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, can I ask that you don't bump LP threads that are more than a month old? ;___; Unless your the creator, in which in this case, she hasn't updated this in 2 years.

But, hey, if Roswell wants to update this again, feel free to PM me! :] But for now...

*lock*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back