• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
its a lot of free's sorry :/
Registeel lv40 Careful
Heracross lv100 Adamant

lvl 100 kingdra
lvl 100 blaziken

choice scarf
and power items besides lens

:D feel free to deny anything, i will understand
That's not a problem, give me just a bit more, I'm almost finished what I'm doing.

do u know wat happenned to our GCEAs for all of the traders in the world?

No what happened to them??

Years
Sth happenned to GCEAs...So,Traders who collect them will only take Common GBA Type And Restricted in Legal.exe...

Agile can't check JP GBA Events for some reason,she didn't check them for awhile already,but a few days ago,she's back and checking them again :)

JP GBAs r hard to check for their legitimacy....so,i learned that aswell,take CGR only for GCEAs...

*CGR-Common GBA Type,Restricted

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
ok haha i should have known that
sorry :/

..was ur other question directed at de darkrai?
cause im not sure what ur asking me

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sth happenned to GCEAs...So,Traders who collect them will only take Common GBA Type And Restricted in Legal.exe...

Agile can't check JP GBA Events for some reason,she didn't check them for awhile already,but a few days ago,she's back and checking them again :)

JP GBAs r hard to check for their legitimacy....so,i learned that aswell,take CGR only for GCEAs...

*CGR-Common GBA Type,Restricted

Well, that's nice to know now, I didn't get any of mine from those, and did get to check them before the r4 went, none of them said they were hacks.

And powerfreak that was for darkrai.

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
my quirky docile arceus for your Eigakan Movie Arceus lv100 Calm ID 07189 Jul. 18, 2009?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
well, registeel was in the last box
heracross in box 16

100's, you said this ( i got this from ur first spoiler post)

"LEVEL 100's
I have ALL pokemon at lv100, (don't confuse with ev'ed trained, they are NOT!!) These are also free, limit 2 please. If You Need Any Info On These, Don't Hesitate To Ask.

Use this fc if you need any of those:
pearl #2 lv100 fc: 1462 2286 3970 (lv100 trading fc)"

is that what u needed to know?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, I'll check it in a few.

NOW every one hold up!!
I have been putting powerfreak off since I was updating, he wasn't rude and I shant be either.
Ok what games are those from and you can have them now.

well, registeel was in the last box
heracross in box 16

100's, you said this ( i got this from ur first spoiler post)

"LEVEL 100's
I have ALL pokemon at lv100, (don't confuse with ev'ed trained, they are NOT!!) These are also free, limit 2 please. If You Need Any Info On These, Don't Hesitate To Ask.

Use this fc if you need any of those:
pearl #2 lv100 fc: 1462 2286 3970 (lv100 trading fc)"

is that what u needed to know?

Ok, I keep all of my legends in my las box, so what game was the regi on?? Sorry about sooo many q's on that one, I know where the otheres are, is the regi a shiny??

Last edited:
Back