• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen trainer hill torture XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    i looked for a forum on this, but there was none, to my surprise. so: have you tried the trainer hill, and what did you think? i feel like this is overlooked in these games.

i remember my brother doing it once on our real gba (no speed up D: ) and it took FOREVER, but eventually he did it. we didn't try it again...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I have always thought Trainer Hill was in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, well whatever game it was in I actually enjoyed doing it. I would always get to the top of it, but I would never get a quick time; I've always wanted to know what you would get if you have a fast time and this made me complete trainer even more. I remember a trainer (I dont know if it was Emerald) or FireRed and LeafGreen, there was a trainer with a bunch of Smeargles.

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2014
    I have always thought Trainer Hill was in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, well whatever game it was in I actually enjoyed doing it. I would always get to the top of it, but I would never get a quick time; I've always wanted to know what you would get if you have a fast time and this made me complete trainer even more. I remember a trainer (I dont know if it was Emerald) or FireRed and LeafGreen, there was a trainer with a bunch of Smeargles.

:t354:TG

it took my bro at least an hour i remember

Back