• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Of Legends: Secrets of Enosia

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Let me introduce you to my creation: Enosia! Spots open: 11

Pokemon Of Legends: Secrets of Enosia

Rated T for Teens

Plot-
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    -Be active as much as possible. If you're going to be inactive for a while or decide to quit the RP, then PM me to let me know.
    -Follow all PC rules
    -No "God Acts" or god modding
    -Don't bully and bunny (what ever you call it) other people's characters
    -Only I control the NPC like Mewtwo and Darkrai​

Rating:
    Spoiler:

Enosia:
    Now you are probably asking, "What is Enosia and how does it look like?"
    -Well, Glad you asked. It's based in a continent the size of Australia. Quite small, but it has a heavy population of pokemon. Oddly enough, pokemon from all five regions are crumbled here, even legendaries roam Enosia. Before Kyurem ruled, it was a continent were pokemon lived at free. Now that Kyurem started to rule, he split Enosia into smaller lands called Regions, or Areas. Now, here's the outline. Yeah, it's based right out of Australia, but it fit my description completely. Check the spoiler under this to go into detail with the place. Sorry for the long details though.

Spoiler:

Now, I'm going to record your process in this spoiler tag right below. All characters will be shown with name, gender, sprite, moves, and current location. It will be updated daily, meaning every night in my timezone. You'll start with the first 4 moves your pokemon will know. Learning moves is quite easy, just progress through the story. As you meet up with NPC characters, they'll give you a TM, depending on the situation and current position you're in. To put it simply, an NPC character will randomly give you one, so don't worry. To evolve, if you meet up with any Legendary Pokemon. It depends how far you progressed and what you've done so far. As for what I'll be in the story, all I'm going to do is control the NPCs.

MEMBERS NEEDED! 11 SPOTS STILL OPEN! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, GO TO THE SU VERSION OF THIS THREAD IN THE ROLEPLAYING LOUNGUE!

Back