• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Ash & Misty's Perfect Love

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
  • This is my first,all critisim and comments are welcome

Our story begins as Ash and Misty are walking along the beach, neither one talking, but thinking about yesterday. It had been so busy, yet fun.

---Start Flashback sequence---

" Bye, Brock! We'll miss you!" called Misty.
    " Yeah, be sure to call!" yelled Ash.
    " I will. You two take care of yourselves."

Brock was finally ready to begin his pokemon journey, as a professional pokemon breeder. Ash and Misty were going to continue traveling, and Ash was going to be a Master yet!
    I'm so proud of him; I hope he knows I'll always be there for him. Maybe I'll even get the courage to tell him I lo—
    " Hey Misty! You coming?" Ash's call disturbed Misty's thoughts.
    " Yeah, I'm coming!"
    Gosh, she's pretty. I only wish she knew how I really felt. I don't want to be just friends anymore. I want…
    " Pika pii chu chu!"Said Pikachu (Ash! Come on!)
    "All right!"
    Ash called. Together, they all walked on towards the next challenge.

The next day, the trio had arrived in Cerulean City. Misty couldn't wait to see her sisters, but at the same time she dreaded seeing them, they could be so controlling! It was getting around lunchtime, so they decided to stop for lunch before continuing.
    "How `bout here?" asked Ash. He indicated to a little caf? with an ocean's view. He knew Misty loved the sea.
    "Sure! It looks great!" She replied enthusiastically.
    The group entered the small building, only to be greatly surprised. The only people eating here were young couples.
    Before they could do anything, a waitress came up and said, "and how can I help you and your pretty girlfriend, sir?"
    That caused both Misty and Ash to turn a deep shade of crimson. Deciding not to correct her, Ash said "table for two…uh three." Eyeing Pikachu.
    "Right this way."
    They had no choice but to follow. As they walked between tables, both Ash and Misty eyed the couples, some of which were holding hands, others were kissing. Once Ash glanced at Misty the exact time she looked at him. They both blushed.
    "Here we are. Ill be back to take your orders in a few."
    She walked away.
    "This place is…er, great. What do you think, Misty?"
    "It's, well…"
    I absolutely love being in a store like this, especially with Ash! I wish I could tell him how I feel. I just have to wait for the right moment. Maybe tonight…
    "So, what are you gonna get?"
    Asked Ash, interrupting her thoughts.
    "Uh, I dunno…she picked up a menu."
    "May I take your order?"

Later on that night, Ash and Misty were sitting on top of the Cerulean Gym. (They were staying there for a few days) Pikachu and Misty's sisters had already gone to bed.
    "Misty?"
    "Ash?"

They said in unison. They laughed nervously.
    "You first." Said Misty.
    "Okay. I… ever since I first met you, I've had strong feelings for you. At first it was just as a friend, but as the years went by, it…um, what I'm trying to say is that I love you."

This was the last thing Misty was expecting. The man she secretly loved loved her back!
    "Uh, Misty? Say something!"
    "Ash… you don't know how long I've wanted to hear that! I feel the same way!"
    "Y-you do?"
    "Yes!"[/I]
    At that moment, both teenagers were too happy to think. Ash leaned sideways and touched his lips with Misty's, gently at first, then more passionate as the kiss deepened. Ash put one hand on Misty's back, pulling her closer, the other hand gently stoking her cheek. Misty's hands softly ran through Ash's hair. It was Ash who broke the kiss.
    "Misty?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I love you."

---End Flashback sequence---

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hurray first to comment i say this is very outstanding If you worked hard on it then i vote this FANFIC OF WEEK^^.Super fluff do more!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I like it too, It's all very sweet, can't wait to read more^^

Back