• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

* Trading Pokemon * Growlithes, eevees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • eh, at this exact moment not too much. I have females of krcketot, pachirisu, wurmple, tentacruel, chatot, and snover. I am about to start breeding mantykes and more clefairy's and other stuff too. I can also catch something pretty quick if you want it.

If none of that appeals to you then maybe we could just do the clefairy for the female piplup for now. I would prefer either Impish or Lax if you still have those.

Ok, its on my wii ranch just now, but I'll be able to get it tommorow, would you be able to come on about an hour earlier than tonight and we can do the trade.

Years
  • I am interested in a Growlithe.
    growlithe\1\none\jolly\female
    Unfortunatly I have none of the pokemon on your want list, though I do on my lost game.
    Anyway, I have a couple of things to offer:
    -Hatched or Still-in-the-egg Shinx with the egg moves Thunder, Bite, and Spark
    -Steelix/Male/Lv.36/Calm
    -Tropius/Male/Lv.28/Serious

Sorry, but I already have all of those pokemon.

I can offer a munchlax for a lotad. Do you mind if its in an egg?

Ok, would you hatch it for me? I have a couple of lotads hatched, but I'm not sure what their natures are as they are on my ranch.

Sure thing, I will try and be here tomorrow at that time.

Ok , I'll talk to you then. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you still want the clefairy for the female impish or lax puplip?

Yeah, but I can't trade just now, I'm doing the Elite four, to train up some pokemon.

I should be finished soon though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back